Need help choosing balcony cabin on Island Princess

O2Bcrusin

Would appreciate all you know about the balcony cabins on the Island Princess. My choices are:

1. Emerald Deck Aft. From the deck plans these look like larger cabins but completely covered.

2. Caribe Deck Forward - Are the balconies on this deck larger like they are on other ships? Are they completely covered? This is the bumped out part of the ship.

3. Dolphin Deck Forward - How do these balconies compare to the Caribe Deck balconies on this ship?

I have been looking at deck plans and usually they are pretty accurate. On the deck plans the Caribe Deck forward looks the same as Dolphin Deck forward but I have read on CC that the Caribe Deck balconies are larger. Just want more input.

Thank you.

Edited by O2Bcrusin

Would appreciate all you know about the balcony cabins on the Island Princess. My choices are:

1. Emerald Deck Aft. From the deck plans these look like larger cabins but completely covered.

2. Caribe Deck Forward - Are the balconies on this deck larger like they are on other ships? Are they completely covered? This is the bumped out part of the ship.

3. Dolphin Deck Forward - How do these balconies compare to the Caribe Deck balconies on this ship?

I have been looking at deck plans and usually they are pretty accurate. On the deck plans the Caribe Deck forward looks the same as Dolphin Deck forward but I have read on CC that the Caribe Deck balconies are larger. Just want more input.

Thank you.

This site will help with your covered not covered questions....

http://www.islandpanama.org/meet-the-ship/covered-balcony-gui de/

FYI....the Island has a major drydock butchering coming up in May of this year. :( So make sure you are looking at the appropriate deck plans for your cruise.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

This site will help with your covered not covered questions....

http://www.islandpanama.org/meet-the-ship/covered-balcony-gui de/

FYI....the Island has a major drydock butchering coming up in May of this year. :( So make sure you are looking at the appropriate deck plans for your cruise.

Thank you for your reply. I have looked at this site many times and it helps a little but still doesn't answer my questions. Yes I know about the dry dock and am looking at the correct deck plans.