Classic Beverage Package/Elderly/kind of sharing?

bryanjaync

Traveling with elderly parents (84/87), and we will all have the Classic Beverage Package. Any issues with me getting a non-alcoholic frozen drink or bottled iced tea or soda for them using my card. Just don't want to make my elderly parents walk to the bar if not necessary (assuming no wait staff nearby). AGAIN.....both myself and my parents will each have the classic package.

I do this all the time when getting coffee or other drinks for my wife and I to enjoy in our cabin. Just take both your cards and the cards of the other package holders you're getting a beverage for and present them to the bartender and you'll be allowed to get that many beverages.

...One can not buy another person a drink with ones own card.

I know what you mean here but for the benefit of others who might be reading this I'll point out that this is not really correct. You can buy another person a drink with your own card - by charging the regular price of the drink to your account. What you cannot do is get another person a drink on your package without paying an additional charge.

I