B2B Question

weregoingcruising

It would be best to ask your cabin attendant. On our B2B aboard Equinox, we were required to pack everything and leave the luggage in the cabin.

Finally, someone else who had our experience!

It would be nice if you could always keep your clothes on hangers for them to move,

but it isn't always the case.

Better yet, talk to the new cabin Seward a day or two before the move. Tell him/her you will just step in and remove the hangers early morning of disembarkation and replace with your clothes. Roll toiletries and suitcase to the cabin and go out and enjoy the day.

After friends had items missing after moving to a different cabin DH & I moved our stuff ourselves......after being promised by the Hotel Director that a "supervisor" would be at our cabin at 8:30 with a cart and by 9:30 no one had shown up we moved our suitcases and clothes ourselves. (YES, we DID tell our original cabin attendant about the move, he was also a no show.) We put the suitcases in the closet, hung the clothes said HI to our new attendant and met up with the b2b group....we were late and they were holding up the proceedings because of us....oh well.....

We have done a lot of B2Bs and always keep as much clothing as possible on hangers.

We just leave the clothing on the hangers and they have always moved everything for us.

The stateroom attendants from both our old and new cabins have been very good about coordinating the move.

The only things we move ourselves are the contents of the safe.

Whenever we were going off the ship on the turnaround day, we let the new stateroom attendants know and were always given access to the safe in the new stateroom early in the morning immediately as soon as the previous occupants left.

We like to move the contents of the safe first, before they even get around to cleaning or making up the rooms.

Even if the previous occupants are still on the ship and come back to their cabin, they can no longer access the safe once we put in our own code.

If I should ever encounter a situation like the one previously described where the stateroom attendant refused to move the clothing on hangers, I would rather just move them myself, even if it required making several trips back and forth, rather than needing to fold everything and pack it all up.

If I should ever encounter a situation like the one previously described where the stateroom attendant refused to move the clothing on hangers, I would rather just move them myself, even if it required making several trips back and forth, rather than needing to fold everything and pack it all up.

I've moved several times and no problems with moving clothes on hangers. If I had encountered a situation as described above, I would be having a conversation with the head housekeeper and I think that cabin attendant would be looking for new employment