Freedom, April 12, 2015

Catperson

We have cruised on the Freedom several times, It is a great ship with a lot to offer and we thinking of sailing it again soon.

When I currently compare it against the Oasis and Allure the prices are lower as I believe the bigger ships are attracting all the attention still. Also, be sure to include your transfer cost from MCO to the port if you are flying in and are comparing total cost to cruise very closely.

The folks we are traveling with this cruise favor the Freedom due to the private island stop VS the Oasis / Allure only having 2 port days.

Just some guesses on my part...

We have cruised on the Freedom several times, It is a great ship with a lot to offer and we thinking of sailing it again soon.

When I currently compare it against the Oasis and Allure the prices are lower as I believe the bigger ships are attracting all the attention still. Also, be sure to include your transfer cost from MCO to the port if you are flying in and are comparing total cost to cruise very closely.

The folks we are traveling with this cruise favor the Freedom due to the private island stop VS the Oasis / Allure only having 2 port days.

Just some guesses on my part...

Hello, we are about an hr south of Rochester. Our favorite cruise is the Western Caribbean on Freedom. It's hard to beat the 4 stops on a 7 day cruise ! We are doing the Allure again for the ship. Enjoy !