Just Off Victory, Drydock info

elklemi

Left the Victory on Saturday after a good cruise to Nassau, HMC, and Grand Turk. Have done this cruise for last 3 years and asked numerous times this we what about the drydock for the Victory. was told that it would be in March and would include the 2.0 upgrades, Guy Burgers, Blue Iguana, Red Frog, also new pools on Lido and new cabins. The workers will stay with the ship and help out on the work for instance one said he would be on fire watch for the welders. I have followed this for a number of years since I like the ports and time of year so it would be nice to have the venues available next year for me.

This info came from cabin steward and also from two manages in the white uniforms so I feel like it is good info so hope this helps those who enjoy the Victory.

Can I ask how your cruise was? Which cabin did you have? Right now we have an inside/and a balcony on Empress Deck and thinking of going to two balconies.....We have 3 in each cabin and to switch from the inside to a balcony would be 300.00. Thinking the 2 balconies by each other would be nice!! Thanks again!

Thank you for the info! Be sailing on her the week of Thanksgiving. Dates, ports, etc. just worked for this cruise so it will be nice to have the drydock done before. Thanks again!

We are planning on sailing Thanksgiving as well really enjoyed 2.0 on the Library and we will be taking the kids 20&16 would love for them to try it. Thinking about booking a balcony as well it is nice to get away in your own space.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Left the Victory on Saturday after a good cruise to Nassau, HMC, and Grand Turk. Have done this cruise for last 3 years and asked numerous times this we what about the drydock for the Victory. was told that it would be in March and would include the 2.0 upgrades, Guy Burgers, Blue Iguana, Red Frog, also new pools on Lido and new cabins. The workers will stay with the ship and help out on the work for instance one said he would be on fire watch for the welders. I have followed this for a number of years since I like the ports and time of year so it would be nice to have the venues available next year for me.

This info came from cabin steward and also from two manages in the white uniforms so I feel like it is good info so hope this helps those who enjoy the Victory.

I hope your right! We are booked in May and would love to do another ship with the 2.0 updates.

Nothing announced official yet - but I know John Heald said on his fb page a while back that the Victory was getting the "full 2.0 updates". But there has been wide spread speculation that it could just be partial 2.0 - like what they did on the Miracle. :(

Thank you so much for posting this! Now the debate really begins between Victory and Sunshine in August. I like the ports for Victory better but my kids really want the Cantina and Guy's and 1 room with 2 grumpy teens, or 1 room with 2 happier teens is a big thing IMO! Especially since my oldest (17 at sail time) doesn't like adult foods yet and probably never will. He will always be a taco, burger and chicken fingers guy!

Had a good cruise, was in 9250 balcony on Lido and had great weather at HMC and Grand Turk, Nassau was partly cloudy. I like the size of the Victory and will book her again for these ports to get away from winter for a few days.

We are sailing the first week after dry dock. I have read quite a few comments on another thread that no one would ever go the first week out after dry dock...this is our kids Spring Break and now I am a bit concerned.. This will likely be our last "family" vacation for a while since our son goes off to college next year and we have one still in HS. Hoping to have another slant.. we are a flexible people and go with the flow...should I be worried or what might I expect.. we are on spa deck..thanks!