Vista Deck Plans- No Disco?

It looks like the dance club will mimic the sunshine set up. The liquid lounge will act as the showroom for entertainment. Then later they reconfigure the seating and try to make it a little more intimate club by different lighting and things.

It looks like the dance club will mimic the sunshine set up. The liquid lounge will act as the showroom for entertainment. Then later they reconfigure the seating and try to make it a little more intimate club by different lighting and things.

Brilliant.

I'm thinking it is the Limelight Lounge on deck 4.

The disco will share space with the main show lounge (Liquid Lounge) just like on the Sunshine.

Limelight Lounge is used for the comedians at night, so it ciould not be used as the disco, unless they move the comedians to the main lounge, but that seems unlikely given its larger size, and comedians prefering the more intimate venue.

The disco will share space with the main show lounge (Liquid Lounge) just like on the Sunshine.

Limelight Lounge is used for the comedians at night, so it ciould not be used as the disco, unless they move the comedians to the main lounge, but that seems unlikely given its larger size, and comedians prefering the more intimate venue.

The comedians have performed in the main show lounge long before the Punchliner Comedy Club was introduced and on some competing cruise lines, they still do.

With that said, Carnival prefers the more intimate setting as it leads to increased alcohol sales and in turn, an increase in revenue.

We really enjoy the International Cafe on Princess for our morning Cafe Lattes and pastries. We always go thru at least 2 coffee cards during our cruise. Does anyone know if the Vista will have anything similar? Thank you.

Yes, JavaBlue Cafe is similar.

Menu here: http://www.carnival.com/onboard-classic/cruise-food/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/JavaBlueCafeMenupdf.ashx

I remember being able to get the regular breakfast pastries right there years ago, but I haven't been able to wake up at a decent hour on a cruise in years. If the pastries are not right there, they'll be around the corner at Ocean Plaza.

Yes, JavaBlue Cafe is similar.

Menu here: http://www.carnival.com/onboard-classic/cruise-food/~/media/CCLUS/Images/pdf/JavaBlueCafeMenupdf.ashx

I remember being able to get the regular breakfast pastries right there years ago, but I haven't been able to wake up at a decent hour on a cruise in years. If the pastries are not right there, they'll be around the corner at Ocean Plaza.

Thank you. It is similar except on Princess the pastries are free as is the Hot Chocolate(if you have a coffee card.) I hope they sell a coffee card on Vista too.

• 5 months later...

This does turn out to be more expensive than Princess. A coffee card was only about $31.00 and have 15 punches. Still hoping the Vista will sell a coffee card.We really enjoy the international Cafe on Princess.