$99 deposit deal...

arubanut

Quick question, did not see on terms of the deal.

When would final payment for cruise be due on this?

Thanks for any help with this.

Quick question....which ship, what dates?

FP is usually required 60-75 days before departure date. Rare occasions 90 days.

Final payment dates are the same as for a standard booking:

Here are the details from a may sailing of the Magic:

The $99 per stateroom deposit is based on double occupancy ($49.50 per person), is applicable to sailings outside of final payment due date and is valid for all ships, stateroom types and sail dates. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. All cancellations that occur prior to the final payment due date will receive a non-refundable and non-transferable future cruise credit in US dollars in the amount of the deposit less a $50 pp service fee. Future cruise credit must be used on a sailing within 24 months from the date of cancellation. No name changes are allowed. Offer is applicable on sailings between May 2015 and December 2015. Offer is not applicable on Carnival Australia, Alaska, 7 day New Orleans and 9 + day sailings. Offer ends on January 31, 2015 EST. Click here for complete terms and conditions.

Edited by Rod in Az

Thank you, just wanted to know what's the norm.

The offer you will see on the header of there website and has to be booked by the end of January and good for sailings till dec.2015.

Was looking at the Conquest 4th July sailing.

Thanks again.

Thank you, just wanted to know what's the norm.

Sorry, I didn't get the full meaning of your question, here is the standard Final Payment information:

5 day or less cruise - 60 days

6+ day cruise - 75 days

Europe Cruises, Transatlantic Cruises, Panama Canal Cruises & Transpacific Cruises - 90 days

Hope that helps...

It's available for the cruise to Alaska I'm taking in June, so that isn't accurate. Great deal though. Hmm. Wish I had another cruise to take!!

Unfortunately, it isn't the first time something taken directly from the "Offer Details" on one booking was contradicted by it's application on another booking.

Thanks thats it.

You are welcome.

Sometimes there are reduce deposit offers that are combined with an extended Final Payment Date. For example last year I booked a 3 day that combined a $50 deposit with the Final Payment Due 30 days before the cruise, but it was spelled out in the bullet points of the offer on the booking page.

You are welcome.

Sometimes there are reduce deposit offers that are combined with an extended Final Payment Date. For example last year I booked a 3 day that combined a $50 deposit with the Final Payment Due 30 days before the cruise, but it was spelled out in the bullet points of the offer on the booking page.

Yes, I got that same final payment due 30 days before last year as well