Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

His Facebook page

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

Can't see anything, but I'll assume it is true.

Hope that Chris and Abe are on Harmony when I am onboard her July 8th, that would make up for being lumbered with John and Katrina on Anthem last summer.

Christopher just posted on Facebook he on Harmony today

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

Where does it say that?

I just checked FB and what Christopher put up is a little crptic, he posted: " Do I know anyone currently onboard Harmony? In with u guys today."

It does sound like he is boarding Harmony today.....I will update the list later.

Margot Van Erck is going to Radiance, not Oasis following her vacation.

I just heard from Margot van Erck herself that she is going to Serenade on April 16, 2017. I will update the thread soon with the information I have.

Updated 4/8/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arena has let me know that he will beonboard until the beginning of April 2017.

****Allure OTS – Amy Tripp advised me that she is going to beon Allure for her next contract without giving me the exact date. Can a cruiser PLEASE let me know when shetakes over? Tino Jackson began in midJanuary…..don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Anthem OTS – Kevin Tugwell began on 2/19 and may be onboard until Hugo Arenas arrives in mid May.

****Brilliance OTS – TT Algon joined mid March,unsure if for 2 or 4 months.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo is returningfrom vacation 9/30/16 probably for a 4 month contract.

****Enchantment OTS – Mauricio Diaz is onboard.

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp is due to go toAllure, based on what she told me. Looking to find out when someone takesover, so I will know that she is ON Allure.

****Freedom OTS – Jerry (last name unknown) has been reported tome to be on Freedom by a cruiser on 4/2/17. No other information about lengthof contract for example.

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya YatesTongue just began on 3/6/17 another contract on Grandeur and this contract isfor 4 months.

*****Harmony – Christopher John Hopkins hasboarded Harmony on 4/8/17 based on his FB page; unsure if 2 or 4 monthcontract.

****Independence OTS – Who isonboard currently?

*****Jewel OTS - Who is on currently?

*****LibertyOTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on1/8/17. Katrina Blair will take over from Tresha Robb around 5/20/17 for a twomonth stint.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka confirmed his return to Her Majesty during the first week of January2017, for a 4 month contract.

*****Mariner OTS – Caroline Pan is onboard untilMay 29, 2017.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous did the Meet NMingle and we therefore know he has returned on 2/26/17.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson took over from MargotVan Erck when she started her vacation on 2/27/17; she will be returning in 2months after her vacation.

***** Ovation – Caroline (unknown last name)seems to be onboard since of 2/16/17.

***** Quantum – Who is onboard now?

*****Radiance OTS – It could be that Belle Obrien is back onRadiance (based on a FB post) although Liz (last name unknown) was on boardon Dec 3. Looking for some clearer information.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Daniel Dornas should be onboard as of 4/8/17for a four month contract.

**** Serenade OTS –Margot van Erck joinsSerenade on April 16, 2017, based on what she told me directly. Unsure who is onboard until then perhaps itis Aysy Sadrislamova.

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert hasreturned from vacation in December 2016.

*****Voyager OTS – Katie Turner taking over fromElise Milo Stewart at the end February 2017.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Cecydel Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang(??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), MosseseVatuloka (from Fiji) on vacation as of 12/3/16; Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, SainiGupta, Katie Turner, Daniel Klophaus, Flavio Maeda,

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Gordon Travis, Enzo Matijca

Splendour – ship retired April 2016; Legend – shipretired March 2017

I just checked FB and what Christopher put up is a little crptic, he posted: " Do I know anyone currently onboard Harmony? In with u guys today."

It does sound like he is boarding Harmony today.....I will update the list later.

I think "In with u guys today" may refer to Harmony and Independence both being in Fort Lauderdale yesterday. There are photos of Chris with other guests taken on Independence in the past week. I suspect he was trying to reach out to his friends on Harmony. It would be strange to switch ships after just a couple of weeks.

I just heard from Margot van Erck herself that she is going to Serenade on April 16, 2017. I will update the thread soon with the information I have.

Margot just let me know that she has been re-assigned to Radiance beginning 4/16/17.

Edited by Paulette3028

I think "In with u guys today" may refer to Harmony and Independence both being in Fort Lauderdale yesterday. There are photos of Chris with other guests taken on Independence in the past week. I suspect he was trying to reach out to his friends on Harmony. It would be strange to switch ships after just a couple of weeks.

I will change the list later and have Christopher listed as on Indy. ....and you are right that it would be strange to change ships after a couple of weeks. Strange does happen at times. I rely on others a great deal for help with this thread. I have some of my own direct connections with AM's but they don't always reply. So I appreciate everyone's help.

Updated 4/9/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks!

****Adventure OTS – Who is onboard now? Renato Arena has let me know that he will beonboard until the beginning of April 2017 name of replacement unknown.

****Allure OTS – Amy Tripp advised me that she is going to beon Allure for her next contract without giving me the exact date. Can a cruiser PLEASE let me know when shetakes over? Tino Jackson began in midJanuary…..don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Anthem OTS – Kevin Tugwell began on 2/19 and may be onboard until Hugo Arenas arrives in mid May.

****Empress OTS – Flavio Maeda as Cecy del Razo goeson vacation starting April 9.

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp is due to go toAllure, based on what she told me. Looking to find out when someone takesover, so I will know that she is ON Allure.

****Freedom OTS – Jerry (last name unknown) has been reported tome to be on Freedom by a cruiser on 4/2/17. No other information about lengthof contract for example.

****Grandeur OTS – Tanya YatesTongue returned on 3/6/17 for 4 months.

*****Harmony – Who is onboard?

****Independence OTS – Christopher John Hopkins began a contract on3/26/17 for 4 months unless a cruiser ON BOARD tells me otherwise.

*****LibertyOTS – Tresha Robb should be onboard for a 4 month contract that began on1/8/17. Katrina Blair will take over from Tresha Robb around 5/20/17 for a twomonth stint.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka is on board until early May 2017 on a 4 month contract.

*****Navigator OTS – Mark Rous did the Meet NMingle and we therefore know he has returned on 2/26/17.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson has been on since2/27/17 when Margot van Erck started vacation, but we do not know who is takingover, since Margot is going to Serenade when she returns from vacation.

***** Ovation – Caroline (unknown last name)seems to be onboard since of 2/16/17.

*****Radiance OTS – Margot van Erck, updated me 4/9/16, that shejoins Radiance on 4/16/17.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Daniel Dornas should be onboard as of 4/8/17for a four month contract.

**** Serenade OTS – Looking for who is onboardcurrently?

***** Vision OTS – Who is onboard now…. Is it still Angelle RuttenVan Hemert who returned from vacation in December 2016.

*****Voyager OTS – Katie Turner taking over fromElise Milo Stewart at the end February 2017.

Others: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Cecydel Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang(??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), MickeyMartin, Katrina Blair, Saini Gupta, Katie Turner, Daniel Klophaus, Flavio Maeda,Hugo Arenas (began vacation 3/18)

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Gordon Travis, Enzo Matijca

Updated 4/10/17

****Adventure OTS – Who is onboard now? Renato Arena has let me know that he will beonboard until the beginning of April 2017 name of replacement unknown.

****Empress OTS – Flavio Maeda onboard as Cecydel Razo went goes vacation startingApril 9 for 2 months.

****Independence OTS – Christopher John Hopkins began a contract on3/26/17 for 4 months unless a cruiser on board tells me otherwise.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka is on board until early May 2017 on a 4 month contract.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson has been on since2/27/17 when Margot van Erck started vacation, but we do not know who is takingover, since Margot is going to Serenade when she returns from vacation.

***** Ovation – Caroline (unknown last name) seemsto be onboard since of 2/16/17.

*****Radiance OTS – Margot van Erck, updated me 4/9/16, that shejoins Radiance on 4/16/17.

**** Serenade OTS – Grant Martin was onboard onthe 3/27 cruise, a cruiser reported. Don’t know when he started or for how long….if someone can find out whois onboard that is wonderful.

***** Vision OTS – Who is onboard now…. Is it still Angelle RuttenVan Hemert who returned from vacation in December 2016.

Others: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Cecydel Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang(??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), MickeyMartin, Katrina Blair, Saini Gupta, Katie Turner, Daniel Klophaus, Flavio Maeda,Hugo Arenas (began vacation 3/18)

• 2 weeks later...

Elise Milo Stewart has left Royal Caribbean.

Chris said on FB that he is on Indy for 2 months, hoping he will then transfer to Harmony, would like to see him as an actual Activities Manager.

Updated 4/21/17

ALWAYS looking for help from cruisers on board!!!!

****Empress OTS – Flavio Maeda onboard as Cecydel Razo went on vacation startingApril 9 for 2 months.

****Independence OTS – Christopher John Hopkins began a contract on3/26/17 for 2 months..

**** Serenade OTS – Grant Martin was onboard onthe 3/27 cruise, a cruiser reported. Don’t know when he started or for how long….if someone can find out whois onboard that is wonderful.

*****Voyager OTS – Katie Turner should beonboard after taking over at the end of February. Unsure how long of a contract it is.

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, EnzoMatijca

Updated 4/26/17

****Allure OTS – Tino Jackson began in midJanuary…..don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract. AmyTripp advised me that she is going to be on Allure for her next contractwithout giving me the exact date. Can acruiser PLEASE let me know when she takes over?

****Empress OTS – Flavio Maeda onboard as Cecydel Razo went goes vacation startingApril 9 for 2 months.

*****Harmony – Katy McCullagh is onboard….don’t know of when she began orfor how long.

****Independence OTS – Christopher John Hopkins began a contract on3/26/17 for 2 months and Caroline Peters will be taking over from him at theend of May.

***** Ovation – Who is onboard now?

*****Voyager OTS – Katie Turner should beonboard after taking over at the end of February. Unsure how long of a contract it is.

Others: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Cecydel Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang(??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), MickeyMartin, Katrina Blair, Saini Gupta, Katie Turner, Daniel Klophaus, Flavio Maeda,Hugo Arenas (began vacation 3/18), Caroline Peters (on vacation until end ofMay, then to Indy)

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, EnzoMatijca

• 2 weeks later...

Updated 5/5/17

****Allure OTS – Tino Jackson began in midJanuary…..don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract. AmyTripp advised me that she is going to be on Allure for her next contractwithout giving me the exact date. Can acruiser PLEASE let me know when she takes over?

****Explorer OTS – As of current sailing(5/5/20) Joe from Canadais the AM. Don’t know when his contractstarted, so can’t guess whether it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

*****Harmony – Katy McCullagh is onboard….don’t know of when she began orfor how long.

****Independence OTS – Christopher John Hopkins began a contract on3/26/17 for 2 months and Caroline Peters will be taking over from him at theend of May.

****Majesty OTS – MosseseVatuloka is on board until early May 2017 on a 4 month contract. Moe was still on last week, but looking tolearn if he is still on board….or who has taken over for him while he goes onhis vacation.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson has been on since2/27/17 – it was to be vacation coverage….who is onboard NOW is the question?

Others: Cici, Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Cecydel Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang(??), Enzo Matijaca (vaca started 11/6), MickeyMartin, Katrina Blair, Saini Gupta, Katie Turner, Daniel Klophaus, Flavio Maeda,Hugo Arenas (began vacation 3/18), Caroline Peters (on vacation until end ofMay, then to Indy)

Updated 4/10/17

Paulette,

I posted this earlier but it looks like you missed it. Grant Martin started as AD on the Serenade on the 3/17 cruise.

He was the assistant and just got promoted to AD. He still had a while on his contract as far as I know. His trivia is one of the best we've had in the fleet and he has a great energy and personality. One of our favorites and we hope he sticks around the fleet for awhile.

Updated 5/5/17 (edited)

****Explorer OTS – As of current sailing(5/5/20) Joe from Canadais the AM. Don’t know when his contractstarted, so can’t guess whether it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

*****Harmony – KatyMcCullagh is onboard….don’t know of when she began or for how long.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka is on board until earlyMay 2017 on a 4 month contract. Moe wasstill on last week, but looking to learn if he is still on board….or who hastaken over for him while he goes on his vacation.

*****Oasis OTS – Marvin Wilson has been on since2/27/17 – it was to be vacation coverage….who is onboard NOW is the question?

**** Serenade OTS – Grant Martin seems to havestarted as AM on the 3/17 cruise, unsure if this is a 2 or 4 month contract. People say he does a TERRIFIC triviagame…..so if you have a chance to catch one….do

Others: Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, Giovanni DiPasquale, Cecydel Razo, Jeremie Gugliemi, AllisonCurrie, Elizabeth Hackett, Troy Zhang(??), Mickey Martin, Katrina Blair, SainiGupta, Katie Turner, Daniel Klophaus, Flavio Maeda, Hugo Arenas (began vacation3/18), Caroline Peters (on vacation until end of May, then to Indy)