Finding a room number for a guarantee

JacDro

I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I have a guarantee for the January 29, 2006 Valor (8A). Looked online and there are no other 8As available. Is there a way to find out what I have been assigned? Having trouble getting through to my TA. Thanks so much.

Jacki

You need to Register on Carnival Website first, www.carnival.com then you should know your Booking number, On the Carnival Website fill out your FUN PASS information. Once that is completed, log off the website and log back on... Click on Fun Pass, then click on Gifts and Services, then Select a GIFT, on the bottom you should see your Booking number and a box under it that would say your Cabin number or Guar in it.

Good Luck

:)

Majority of the people dont get assigned until 45 days-- final payment should be made before the cruiselines do that... rare do people get assigned before than.

There is only so many guarantees available per sailing. Lots of availabilty left for booking set cabins

Do you have to complete your fun pass before they assign your room? I have already made final payment but have not completed my fun pass, does anyone know this to be the case, fun pass must be complete before they assign your room?

fun pass does not need to be filled out in order to get an assigned cabin. If you want to use this method to see--- then it needs to be filled out.

Funpass is for expediting the paperwork. if it gets filled out before documents are sent--all the information is then already in the system. If not filled out you only need to fill out the documents by hand.

Do people with inside guar ever get a oceanview or better.

Sometimes....and if reading these boards you would think it happens all the time. Usually upgrades go up in the same category...thats what you should book...the category that you will feel themost comfortable with-- do not book an inside cabin if you are hoping to be upgraded to an oceanview. Book an ocenview with the hopes of getting a balcony.

Archived