Freedom deck 12 Family Ocean View Cabins

Does anyone know if the new deck 12 Family Ocean View (cabin 1804 and 1854) on Freedom are/will be the same as 1804 and 1854 on the Navigator? We are sailing on the Freedom in March. Earlier this week we moved from a Family Ocean View on deck 6 to cabin 1804 on deck 12. It is not a deal breaker as we think we will like the new cabin on deck 12 better, but part of the reason for the move was that 1804 on the Navigator has an extra half bath and we thought 1804 on Freedom would as well.

However, after calling today and speaking to a RCI rep, she told us that 1804 on the Freedom shows as a Family Ocean View cabin, where as cabin 1804 on Navigator is a Panoramic Family Ocean View cabin. Thus, the new cabin on Freedom does not have the extra half bath as it does on the Navigator. Actually, she did not even know 1804 on Navigator had the extra half bath till I told her. She then had to look it up.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Judging by the post-dry dock pictures I've seen (of the windows from the outside), they look very much like panoramic view staterooms on Nav. I think RCI doesn't have its system updated correctly for these rooms yet. I gambled and moved my room up there, too, for March.

• 3 weeks later...

The answer I just got from RCI on this was that they didn't know. It is showing all of the same info as for the standard FO rooms. It will definitely have the panoramic windows and is larger than the standard FO at 358 sq ft. The deck 12 FO on Navigator are about 50 square ft larger than those on Freedom which (to me) is not a good sign for those hoping for the extra half bath. If nobody updates before then, I will when we sail in April.

Thanks woodmnky. You were able to get more info than I could. I would agree that at 50 less square feet the extra half bath is not likely. Robyn on the current sailing was possibly going to check on these rooms Saturday as the new rooms on deck 12 are being shown to D+ members. I'll post here if she is able to give an update.

Thanks woodmnky. You were able to get more info than I could. I would agree that at 50 less square feet the extra half bath is not likely. Robyn on the current sailing was possibly going to check on these rooms Saturday as the new rooms on deck 12 are being shown to D+ members. I'll post here if she is able to give an update.

I saw that. Hopefully Robyn or someone else will be able to update us. We booked not expecting the half bath, but still hoping it would be there. For us we figured the spa/fitness bathrooms were close enough that they would work for emergency extra bathrooms.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The information given to me previously by Royal Caribbean customer service appears to be wrong (I am completely not shocked by that). The website lists the following for these cabins:

Two lower twin beds that convert to Royal King. Curtained section with bunk beds. Living area with double sofa bed, vanity and sitting area. One and a half baths with shower. Floor to ceiling wrap around panoramic windows, 76 inches high by 321 inches wide. (406 sq. ft.)

I am still hoping that someone will have some real pics soon, so that I can pass the time until it is our turn.