Carnival Liberty Cruise Video

EdmundXXIII

I cruised on the Liberty on August 22, 2014 with my roommate from back in college.

We sailed to St. Thomas, St. Martin, San Juan, and Grand Turk.

I've put together a video, linked above, of the trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I cruised on the Liberty on August 22, 2014 with my roommate from back in college.

We sailed to St. Thomas, St. Martin, San Juan, and Grand Turk.

I've put together a video, linked above, of the trip!

What a wonderful video. Thank you for sharing this. We are going on the Liberty in May and are very excited. Could you tell me was there Bonsai Sushi?

I heard this ship is 2.0.

The music sounds very familiar but I didn't see any music credits in the video. What was that song? I'm thinking it's something from Lord of the Rings or Karl Jenkins or Secret Garden, etc., but I just can't place it.

It was the end credits theme from "Gladiator."

I'll add that to the description tomorrow on YouTube. Should have included it. Thanks!

What a wonderful video. Thank you for sharing this. We are going on the Liberty in May and are very excited. Could you tell me was there Bonsai Sushi?

I heard this ship is 2.0.

Sadly, no Bonsai Sushi.

In spite of that, Liberty is BY FAR my favorite ship of any line so far. Incredible ship. Beautiful decor. And a nearly perfect combination of 2.0 enhancements plus pre-2.0 perks like live band.

If you haven't done Alchemy Bar yet, Liberty has it and it's amazing. Great sea views and the best drinks onboard!

It was the end credits theme from "Gladiator."

I'll add that to the description tomorrow on YouTube. Should have included it. Thanks!

Ah yes, Lisa Gerrard singing in the language she made up. Now I remember. Thanks.

Great video. Thanks for sharing. My wife and I were on that sailing as well. Best cruise by far....saving the refugees, the captain reversing the itinerary to beat the hurricane...what a perfect vacation!

Sadly, no Bonsai Sushi.

In spite of that, Liberty is BY FAR my favorite ship of any line so far. Incredible ship. Beautiful decor. And a nearly perfect combination of 2.0 enhancements plus pre-2.0 perks like live band.

If you haven't done Alchemy Bar yet, Liberty has it and it's amazing. Great sea views and the best drinks onboard!

So everything is updated? Also was there the Blue Iguana Pub?

Great video. Thanks for sharing. My wife and I were on that sailing as well. Best cruise by far....saving the refugees, the captain reversing the itinerary to beat the hurricane...what a perfect vacation!

That was quite the adventure!

I remember tracking that storm on NOAA's site for days, back when it was just some thunderstorms off the coast of Africa. The day before we sailed I was hitting refresh for updates about every 30 minutes, hoping it would not mess with us.

I was so happy the Captain was able to get us to all our planned ports!

• 1 month later...
Enjoyed the video!! We were on the Liberty two cruises before yours.

Thanks! She is definitely my favorite ship I've been on yet.

I'm looking forward to sailing on the Splendor for the first time later this year. I really enjoyed your review thread from your time on the Splendor. Got me and the whole family really excited for our next cruise!