Carnival Sunshine LIVE - 7 night Western - January 31, 2015

airlinerob

Question of curiosity - how did you book JiJi's before boarding? I know how (and already have) booked the steakhouse for our cruise in May... Wondering if it would be beneficial to get reservations for JiJi's prior to boarding for supper night #1 (and are there specific perks for booking night#1?)

I know the steakhouse offers house wine (and discounts for higher shelf) when booked for night 1/2.

Thanks for any info...

Question of curiosity - how did you book JiJi's before boarding? I know how (and already have) booked the steakhouse for our cruise in May... Wondering if it would be beneficial to get reservations for JiJi's prior to boarding for supper night #1 (and are there specific perks for booking night#1?)

I know the steakhouse offers house wine (and discounts for higher shelf) when booked for night 1/2.

Thanks for any info...

Jiji's offers complementary sake sangria (which is REALLY GOOD) on the first night of the cruise.

Reservations can be made by writing to SHJIJI@carnival.com. She'll be happy to make reservations for any night you'd like. We went twice!

Robert

Have fun! If you get a chance to check out the spa, could you check and see if all the rooms are functional? Also, I've read for months that one of the two elevators that go to deck 12 is broken...if you're ever on a stroll and wanted to check that out, I would appreciate it!

The elevators that go to Deck 12 are now working. They are very busy and it often takes a while to get them, but they are working.

Yesterday, I went on a tour of all of the ships elevators for you - all but 1 are working. The one that is not working is in the front of the ship - the elevator is stopped on 10.

Robert

Love love love your pics!!!! We'll be cruising on the Sunshine , In April, 69 more days!!! Woohooo!! And gotta say your pics are some of the best I've seen so far!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Im laughing as I just read your signature. We get off the sunshine the day you get on and apparently we are going to disney at the same exact time. Great minds think alike! :D

OP- thanks for linking all of the awesome pictures!

Jiji's offers complementary sake sangria (which is REALLY GOOD) on the first night of the cruise.

Reservations can be made by writing to SHJIJI@carnival.com. She'll be happy to make reservations for any night you'd like. We went twice!

Robert

Thanks for the email address! I'm booking for our first night onboard in June. I LOVE sake and sangria so that drink sounds good!

Does it come in a carafe or are they just by the glass?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the email address! I'm booking for our first night onboard in June. I LOVE sake and sangria so that drink sounds good!

Does it come in a carafe or are they just by the glass?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It comes in a half carafe.

Love love love your pics!!!! We'll be cruising on the Sunshine , In April, 69 more days!!! Woohooo!! And gotta say your pics are some of the best I've seen so far!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Thank you! I'll type up my full review in the coming days, but it's been a great experience!

Im laughing as I just read your signature. We get off the sunshine the day you get on and apparently we are going to disney at the same exact time. Great minds think alike! :D

OP- thanks for linking all of the awesome pictures!

OMG!!! What are the chances of that?? Yes great minds do think alike!!

My two favorites, cruising and Disney!!!

Thank you so much for all your pictures and Fun Times and more you added here! Looks like you had a great time and we look forward to cruising on the Carnival Sunshine in May! You posted a lot of great information and gives us a lot to look forward to soon