HAL's new website

kiwicruiser55

This morning I had my usual look at HAL website and it has all changed, I think for the better, it is easy to find what you want, and lots of good information. I give it the thumbs up!

It looked exactly the same to me, apart from the front page, which definitely is better than before. But the content is still the same. Maybe a work in progress.

Well -- I don't like it.

I can not see my reservations to check on them.

I can not see how many days we have.

KK - Not sure what you are looking at. The pages for "your account" that contain your reservations and days have not changed. Just login and it takes you there.

I had problems with it today. First I could not find where to Log In (which used to be at the top of the page and has been moved). Once I was logged in, I tried to do a dummy booking and it did not have my Mariner number whihc it used to have once you were logged in, so I had to locate that. I do hope it is a work in progress and that it will be better soon.

Well -- I don't like it.

That's odd! I can log in and go to My Account, My Reservations and My Mariner Status to see both, just as before.

I like the new setup to a point......

I like that when you click on Plan a Cruise and make your decisions of Date, Duration etc., it comes up with a list of cruises which not only have the Categories Priced BUT ALSO has the Port Taxes and Fees listed below the cruise price!!

I do not like the layout though. Of course it could just be my browser and the size I am displaying it at.

I'm sure I'll get used to it....

Joanie

But couldn't find the transatlantic cruises....they aren't listed in the drop down destinations. I had to type "transatlantic" in the search box to eventually find them....
I found Transatlantic cruises easily using the 'advanced search' under the Plan a Cruise tab. You select 'Europe' and the secondary menu (for region of Europe) has Transatlantic in addition to All Europe, Canary Islands, Northern, Mediterranean.

The website still lacks the ability to check HAL airfares. It lags far behind what Princess offers.

I found Transatlantic cruises easily using the 'advanced search' under the Plan a Cruise tab. You select 'Europe' and the secondary menu (for region of Europe) has Transatlantic in addition to All Europe, Canary Islands, Northern, Mediterranean.

Thanks....much easier.......:)

I would suggest that if you have any problems with the website to contact HAL (I think there is an option to report web site issues).

This is very helpful to the techies, just try and explain what you were doing and what went wrong.

Well -- I don't like it.

Nothing has changed. Everything is still there. I just checked and had no problem checking my reservations and other information. Maybe HAL is just "funning" with you. :D

I had problems with it today. First I could not find where to Log In (which used to be at the top of the page and has been moved). Once I was logged in, I tried to do a dummy booking and it did not have my Mariner number whihc it used to have once you were logged in, so I had to locate that. I do hope it is a work in progress and that it will be better soon.

Even before this new look, for the last few months I have had to put in both of our Mariner numbers -- even for dummy bookings.