New Miracle deck plans

mykeb14

is she in dry dock now - do we know when it will be completed?

drydock will be 3/07/15 - 3/21/15.

miracle will receive the following:

The enhancements include:

• RedFrog Pub – a Caribbean-inspired watering hole featuring the region’s best rums and beers – including Carnival’s own ThirstyFrog Red – enjoyed in a distinct British-West-Indies-meets-Key-West atmosphere
  • Alchemy Bar – at this vintage-themed cocktail “pharmacy,” mixologists “prescribe” concoctions from different elixirs and ingredients with creative names like “Forty is the New Twenty” and “Restorative Basil Drop”
  • Playlist Productions – these four spectacular shows – 88 Keys, 80’s Pop To the Max, Getaway Island and Heart Of Soul – combine captivating live performances of recognizable pop and rock songs with dazzling special effects to create unforgettable evenings of entertainment
  • Seuss At Sea – part an exclusive partnership with Dr. Seuss Enterprises, Seuss at Sea brings the whimsical world of Dr. Seuss to life with fun activities like the Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast with the Cat in the Hat and Friends, Seuss-a-Palooza Story Time, and more
  • Hasbro, The Game Show – this audience-participation favorite features larger-than-life adaptations of the company’s iconic and popular games with titles like Connect4 Basketball, Sorry Sliders, and Yahtzee Bowling
  • Cherry On Top – this “candy and more store” celebrates the joys of simple indulgences with bins of bulk candy, fun fanciful gifts and novelties, custom apparel and more
  • New SPORTS Bar – at this sports lovers’ paradise, guests can catch live sporting events and check out scores on the real-time 24/7 sports ticker
  • Spin U – developed in partnership with legendary DJ IRIE – Carnival’s official DJ who has entertained crowds from South Beach to Las Vegas – this fun DJ academy provides aspiring spin-masters ages 15-17 all they need to know to “hit the decks” and rock the club!

See more at: http://carnival-news.com/2015/01/06/redfrog-pub-alchemy-bar-other-fun-ship-2-0-innovations-to-be-added-to-carnival-miracle-during-extensive-dry-dock-in-spring-2015/#sthash.Stj4rrDo.dpuf

Me too!!! I am sailing Miracle on June 27th, and I would enjoy seeing the new plans.

I'm guessing they are still in the process of planning where things will go and making last minute decisions on what they will put in there.

My estimate is around when Miracle goes into Dry Dock (3/7/15), they will release the new deck plans.

I do not expect any real changes to the deck plans with the upgrades. They will probably just use existing spaces and rename them. For example, the new sports bar will use the same area as the current one called Maguires.

We are sailing on the Miracle in April and I will be posting a lengthy review when we return and point out the changes from the supposed upgrade. We sailed on the Miracle in 2012, so we are interested in the differences.

Edited by CTCruisers

We have managed to enjoy several cruises on the Miracle without Guys or Blue Iguana but I too was looking forward to the possibility of something a bit different.

Actually what I really wanted was the sushi restaurant since they changed the evening sushi appetizers that used to be available into the Taste Bar!!

Oh well!!:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
I do not expect any real changes to the deck plans with the upgrades. They will probably just use existing spaces and rename them. For example, the new sports bar will use the same area as the current one called Maguires.

We are sailing on the Miracle in April and I will be posting a lengthy review when we return and point out the changes from the supposed upgrade. We sailed on the Miracle in 2012, so we are interested in the differences.

I will be lokking forward to it.

With the size, and layout of the Spirit class ships, how can anyone expect all the "upgrades" that a Conquest class, and above, to fit in?

Just sayin'........

maybe because her sister ship Pride got all of those upgrades.....:cool:

With the size, and layout of the Spirit class ships, how can anyone expect all the "upgrades" that a Conquest class, and above, to fit in?

Just sayin'........

The Miracle is a sister ship to the Pride. If the Pride could receive all those upgrades, then the only reason to not upgrade the Miracle is cost or they found the upgrades did not work well on the Pride. I's going with cost.

The Miracle is a sister ship to the Pride. If the Pride could receive all those upgrades, then the only reason to not upgrade the Miracle is cost or they found the upgrades did not work well on the Pride. I's going with cost.

It was not going to get those enhancements even before pride got them. So it's not because they don't work.

Not sure the reasoning but yeah the west coast got screwed yet again.