Frustrations With the NCL Website & Call Centre

ronandannette

I'm trying to book a cruise tonight in order to get in on UDP & UBP. I tried several times to book on-line and could never get the reservation to "finalize" in the category I wanted even though every time I re-started the search it showed the category as being available. I sat on hold with the Call Centre for almost an hour before I gave up. :( I ended up doing a courtesy hold on a less satisfactory category just to get in there but I'm pretty vexed right now and plan to try again on the phones tomorrow morning. I've received NCL e-mails for years from a PCC with her contact info, but apparently she only works regular business hours M-F. I've never worked with a PCC before other than Carnival, and theirs are fabulously responsive both by phone and e-mail (arguably the best thing about Carnival! :p). Can anyone tell me how I go about getting a PCC with Norwegian (not looking for a direct referral, just how to access one in general)?

Edited by ronandannette

You can use NCL's website's online link to request a PCC to call you back, leave your preferred phone # and/or emal address, they should get back to you. We have a new PCC these days but our previous one worked out of AZ and used to be available to us until midnight eastern time, some of them worked out of FL - so don't be alarmed if your Caller ID showed an out-of-state phone # instead of NCL. When we're doing multiple cabin bookings, he setup 3 way conference calls, etc. with other pax - it's best to do a bit of online research, take some notes & have the info available so that s/he can quickly & easily go to the specific sailings to fill in the details.

Like other in sales, end of the month are always important in meeting/exceeding quota, earning incentives and going the extra miles - so expect a busy Saturday for them. Good luck !