Balmoral island vs Blue Lagoon

rach1fun

I am debating on which island to see during our cruise in October. It would be either the stingray encounter and beach at Balmoral or the Beach day with all of the water toys and bouncies at Blue Lagoon. My hubby and I are taking our kids, boys 10 and 7, with us for the first time this cruise. Which do you think would be better for the kids? How about us? Opinions appreciated!! :p

I am debating on which island to see during our cruise in October. It would be either the stingray encounter and beach at Balmoral or the Beach day with all of the water toys and bouncies at Blue Lagoon. My hubby and I are taking our kids, boys 10 and 7, with us for the first time this cruise. Which do you think would be better for the kids? How about us? Opinions appreciated!! :p

We did Blue Lagoon last summer with 9 yr old twin boys and 15 yr old son. They loved the inflatable area of Blue Lagoon, we also did the dolphin swim there, a once in a lifetime thing. We would go back to Blue Lagoon again, this summer we are doing Atlantis instead, get a great deal on the Comfort Suites room which includes 4 pass to Atlantis for the amazing water park, atlantis underwater dig etc. If you are looking for a cheaper option for Atlantis this is a great option. Our sons see Atlantis advertised all the time on Cartoon Network and are very excited about going.

We went to Blue Lagoon and loved it. I have a huge review listed in my signature line with TONS of pictures if you are interested in seeing what all is there. :)

Hey, I wanted to see your Seahorse Sail pics and it's linked to Belize :p

Hey, I wanted to see your Seahorse Sail pics and it's linked to Belize :p

Oh my gosh, I have had so many problems with the links since I had to change it up some.

I just went in and changed it again. It should link you to the review.

Since I have rearranged my smugmug several times, the picture link within the review doesn't work now. So....HERE is the link to the pictures from that day.