wifi in Grand Caymen

Heyref

This list was from a quick google search. Date was 2013.

Near Cruise Dock

Cafe del Sol: The Caribbean version of Starbucks, enjoy a coffee with a view of the cruise ships in the harbor. Located at Bayshore Mall within walking distance of the pier. Tel: (345) 946-2233

Daily Grind: Within walking distance of the cruise pier, the Daily Grind provides the regular assortment of coffees and snacks. Address: 3 Dr. Roy’s Drive Tel: (345) 945-1175

Full of Beans Café: Makes its own signature Cayman Coffee and is open for breakfast and lunch. Address: Corner of Pasadora Place and 10 Smith Road Tel: (345) 814-0157

The George Town Public Library: Located at 68 Edward Street.

Guy Harvey’s Island Grill: Offers a West Indies and French menu in a comfortable setting overlooking the picturesque harbor of George Town. Address: 55 S. Church Street Tel: (345) 946-9000

Hard Rock Café Stop by this waterfront classic and sample burgers, cocktails, desserts and more. Address: 43 S. Church St. Tel: (345) 945-2020

Margaritaville: Steps away from the cruise pier on the waterfront enjoy Caribbean classics, a rooftop pool deck and live music. Address: 2nd Floor Anchorage Center, 32 Harbour Drive Tel: (345) 949 6274

Thai House Restaurant: Great hours, great food and great service. Address: Shedden Rd. at Elizabethan Square Tel: (345)949-6141

Lobster Pot Restaurant & Wine Bar: Waterfront Seafood Dining. Address: 245 N Church St. Tel: (345) 949-2736

Grand Old House: Dine on their renowned conch fritters or Caribbean lobster tail at this waterfront 100 year old plantation house. Address: 648 S. Church St. Tel: (345) 949-9333

My favorite spot is the public library. It's 2 blocks off of Harbour Drive -- Address is 68 Edward Street. You can ask anyone and they will direct you there.

They don't open till 10am, but if I remember right, the password is gtlibrary and you can sit outside like other people (including me) before it opens and use it.

Paperman's Coffee, across from the port on the second floor, has great coffee and free wifi...and their patio has a great view of the port area. Super nice folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app