Things for adults to do!

ktbmhb

We will be sailing in Oct 2015.

I thought I remembered from other cruises that there were things we could do as adults like Whiskey tasting or wine tasting but I don't remember. Also, when can I sign up for these things?

Besides the spa, I would like other things to plan during sea days.

Thanks for the help!

Yes there is plenty for adults to do! DH and I are sailing with no kids in April yay!

There are the tasting classes you mentioned... my fav is the mixology one bc you basically get 4 drinks for $15. Most classes are $15/ea and some are several times during your cruise and some are only offered once. The easiest thing to do is when you get on the ship go to guest services and ask them what classes they have during your cruise and sign up for what you want right then and there. Sometimes the classes sell out so this will ensure you get what you want, and you can always cancel. They are so much fun you will have a blast!

There is also adult dining at Palo and Remy. I have done both Palo brunch and Remy brunch and both are amazing! There is an extra charge for these I believe Palo is $25/ea and Remy is $50/ea and champagne pairing is extra but worth it(at Remy). These are really fun and worth the extra cost IMO. You will have great panoramic ocean views, wonderful food, and service!

There are clubs/bars on all of the ships and after 9pm I think it is 18 or 21 and up so that is nice. They do different things in each one at night too. One of them did an 80s dance party one night it was fun. If you are on the Dream hang out in Pink it is amazing!

There is usually a variety show at least on the 4 or more night sailings and they will have a late night adult only show, go to it. So much better than the main show IMO :).

There is the adults only pool, hot tub, swim up bar area... its really nice and relaxing. Also you could sign of for the Rainforest pass in the spa it is totally worth it. $15/ea per day or a week pass is like $144/couple. There are heated chairs, hot tub for 2(depending on which ship), steam rooms, and awesome showers with scents, its really great.

I am sure there is more I am forgetting. Just ask at Guest services or check your navigator and enjoy!

On 7 night cruises there are series of educational events--a 3 part cooking series (one each on dessert, entree, and appetizer), classes on table decoration, napkin folding, etc. As noted, there are various wine, whiskey, tequila, etc. tastings for a small fee. There are also various adult activities through out the day and the nightclub area is adult only after 9 pm. There are adult variety shows, themed dance parties, etc. every night!

On 7 night cruises there are series of educational events--a 3 part cooking series (one each on dessert' date=' entree, and appetizer), classes on table decoration, napkin folding, etc. As noted, there are various wine, whiskey, tequila, etc. tastings for a small fee. There are also various adult activities through out the day and the nightclub area is adult only after 9 pm. There are adult variety shows, themed dance parties, etc. every night![/quote']

Yeah - there are always things!

They also have draw-a-character classes (I kept forgetting them last February and would remember after it was halfway done. My parents went to a class in December and drew Goofy.) several times - some may even be adult only. Also, you never know what super cool stuff they will have - my parents went to 2 sessions run by an Imagineer while they were cruising in December, and a few weeks ago they had a guy who is the voice of several well-known muppets onboard (he did a special session for crew as well as at least one session for guests).

On 7 night cruises there are series of educational events--a 3 part cooking series (one each on dessert' date=' entree, and appetizer), classes on table decoration, napkin folding, etc. As noted, there are various wine, whiskey, tequila, etc. tastings for a small fee. There are also various adult activities through out the day and the nightclub area is adult only after 9 pm. There are adult variety shows, themed dance parties, etc. every night![/quote']

Wow, that sounds really nice!

Thanks so much for all your input. We've been on several Disney Cruises but have forgotten what was offered and how I sign up for them.

I think I'll take the advice of going to guest services when we board to sign up.