Trying to Decide: Southern Itinerary Nov 2015

murfturf

I vote for the Serenade OTS out of FLL for 12 nights over the Thanksgiving holiday and first week of December 2015. We are booked and love the Itinerary.....Southern and Eastern together. Lots of islands we have never been to. Hope to see you on our ship! :)

Mike

BTW....Best Beach is on St John. Get off in St Thomas and taxi to the ferry.....It is WOW!!! Who needs St Thomas and all of those People! :eek:

we just completed a trip out of San Juan last November and found the Airfare (we used SWA) to be very similar in price to FLL or Miami. I am surprised so many assume SJU will be more-- for us last November it was most definitely not more at all (and you get an overnight in San Juan with great beach front restaurants like Oceania!!!).

HotelCa your in NC its normal to have the similar airfare to either Miami and San Juan....but the OP is in Texas definitely more costly from there to get to San Juan.

I did a phantom booking on SWA and you are correct--out of DFW it is $420 RT to SJU versus $360 so $60.00 pp more--

I vote for the Serenade OTS out of FLL for 12 nights over the Thanksgiving holiday and first week of December 2015. We are booked and love the Itinerary.....Southern and Eastern together. Lots of islands we have never been to. Hope to see you on our ship! :)

Mike

BTW....Best Beach is on St John. Get off in St Thomas and taxi to the ferry.....It is WOW!!! Who needs St Thomas and all of those People! :eek:

Oh I wish! 8 days is pushing it for us, having it go Saturday - Sunday helps, still only 5 work/school days off. Maybe someday we can do a 12 day cruise!