Any recent Epic dailies??

Ali70

I'd love to see some recent Epic dailies. I'm on the April 5th sailing, so I know we won't have Blue Man Group.

Have you been able to book entertainment yet? We are on the April 12th sailing and wondering what will replace BMG

I am on the April 12th sailing and I just logged into My NCL...still no entertainment to book :(

I wonder how soon they will let us know who the entertainment will be. Would still like to see the dailies too.

I wonder how soon they will let us know who the entertainment will be. Would still like to see the dailies too.

A couple days ago I was told 60 days til sailing entertainment will open up. So for those of us on April 12th sailing that is 2/11

FWIW...our PCC told us Burn the Floor will be on the April 12th sailing. Don't know how much we can trust that but that's what we were told.

Thanks, what a bummer, I have seen that on Breakaway, oh well - it will still be a great vacation - thanks for that info

BMG is on Epic until the last 2 sailings...April 5th & April 12th. Sucks to be us I guess.

I'm a big dance fan too but just saw Burn the Floor on the Getaway and was really looking forward to BMG. Oh well, you get what you get.

I've got 60 days to go until the April 5th sailing, just checked the Ncl website, still can't book entertainment ��

really? That stinks...the person at the phone number where excursions/entertainment is booked said 60 days...It used to be 45 days so I wonder if you have to wait another 15 days

Edited by tlreze

I'm a big dance fan too but just saw Burn the Floor on the Getaway and was really looking forward to BMG. Oh well, you get what you get.

We GOT the UBP....so we're going to have a great time no matter what. Scoring the aft corner balcony only adds to it. We're doing the big count down now, BMG or not, we're gonna have a blast! :D

Thanks Marciemi, I'd really appreciate that. I've been scouring the internet but haven't managed to find any. Could you also do me a favour and try to find out what show will be replacing Blue Man Group for the April 5 & 12 sailings. BMG finishes on the March 29th sailing but it's replacement (Burn The Floor) doesn't start until April 19th.

I'd love to see some recent Epic dailies. I'm on the April 5th sailing, so I know we won't have Blue Man Group.

I found the dailies for a recent sailing here. The sailing is the Western Caribbean 11/16-11/22. 2 Sea Days, Ocho Rios, Georgetown, Cozumel, Day at sea.

I've got 60 days to go until the April 5th sailing, just checked the Ncl website, still can't book entertainment ��

Just curious.....have you been able to book entertainment yet? We're 63 days out now, so you are well within 60. NCL still has the BMG screen when you go into MyNCL. Would be nice to know for sure what we're actually getting instead.

No, still can't book entertainment yet and it's 56 days to go.

strange - they told me 60 days......A couple yrs ago when I first went on breakaway it was 45 days but I had thought I heard it changed to 90

I plan on calling this coming week when we hit 60 days. When you call the main number there is an extension for entertainment