Liberty Tours question

firefox23

We just did a tour with them last week on our stop in Montego Bay - great tour company - Ricard was our guide and he was just fantastic!

Yes, we tipped him at the end... I think it all depends on your personal experience - if you are happy with the service and the job he's done, then YES tip!! How much would just be up to you.... My sister and I both tipped him (family of 8 in our group).

Thank you for the reply. I've sent a couple of emails over that past few days, and I haven't received a reply yet. I sent one through their website, and one from my email account. Everyone says they get back to you quickly, but I haven't had any luck yet.

Here is the email address I've been using to talk to him about our upcoming day at the Blue Hole: Ricardo@libertytoursjamaica

I think my first contact with him was answered within 1-2 days and subsequent ones have usually been answered the same day.

And yes, with any such tour, if you are happy with the service provided you tip.

They did a great job for the day. Ricardo said that sometimes emails get sent to their junk mail folder, and may get missed. I called the phone number, and talked directly to Ricardo. He was very helpful getting things set up. He was initially in a area with bad cell reception, and said he would call back when he got to good area for reception. He called back within an hour, and we set everything up. Within minutes I received a confirmation email, and an email on how to link up with their tour guide. Once we actually started the tour he called the guide, and then spoke with me to make sure everything was going well, and again cover what was going to happen for the day.

Thanks for the email address. I emailed an inquiry for a group through the web page. Let us see how long it takes for a response. Reviews were very good on Trip advisor.

I had a phone call directly from Ricardo within a few hours of sending my email inquiry. His recommendations for my group were right on and he explained we would Not have time to do a two destination/activities tour. He also said that Scotchies would be too crowded on the day we will be at shore. This is all very good information for me. Pricing per person is very fair. Thanks again for the direct contact information.

Yes, Ricardo was very good with coming up with something for me, and my wife. He had said the same thing about Scotchies with us when called the day of the tour. He had mentioned another local place called Jerkies (Jerkys?). We kind of played it by ear, and happened to be right by Scotchies when we were ready for lunch. Our guide drove by, and it was not busy, so we stopped. But by the time we were done eating the place was packed. We just beat the crowd. The jerk chicken was awesome!