AIR TRAN Big Sale!! Yippie!!

Margie1983us

Just booked my flight for Feb on Air Tran at a great rate!!!!Hope they are a good airline. Anyone have any horror stories? Well, maybe I don't want to hear them, we've already booked so there's nothing we could do anyway. With gas prices so high, I didn't think airline would have any good sales. WEEEEEEE

Margie. They are an excellent airline and growing. They are in the process of taking delivery of 100 plus new airplanes and expanding service. They're ranked second in service for 2004 and the FAA credits them with the absolute best luggage handling for 2004. Oh, and they're making money, but fuel keeps going up.

Must depend on where you are going. Just compared Delta to Air Tran to LAX in January, and they are the same. Thankfully, I booked 5 months ago on Delta for just over half of what the fares are now LOL.

Just booked my flight for Feb on Air Tran at a great rate!!!!Hope they are a good airline. Anyone have any horror stories? Well, maybe I don't want to hear them, we've already booked so there's nothing we could do anyway. With gas prices so high, I didn't think airline would have any good sales. WEEEEEEE

AirTran is one of the airlines I always check first for good fares. I've never had anything but a good flying experience with them.

Good for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived