Navigator...is there a smoking lounge...?

Qcruise

I sware I've seen on the deck plans for the Navigator OTS I saw a smoking lounge.....am I crazy....?? When I look now I don't see one....does anyone know if it has one....?? I like to smoke a cigar while on vacation and it's getting more and more difficult to be able to do so. On the Oasis we were at least able to go up on the pool deck, my last Princess ship only had what they called a smoking lounge, but the ventilation system was so bad it was miserable being in there, and we weren't allowed up on deck with the cigarette smokers. Thanks for your help.......:)

I sware I've seen on the deck plans for the Navigator OTS I saw a smoking lounge.....am I crazy....?? When I look now I don't see one....does anyone know if it has one....?? I like to smoke a cigar while on vacation and it's getting more and more difficult to be able to do so. On the Oasis we were at least able to go up on the pool deck, my last Princess ship only had what they called a smoking lounge, but the ventilation system was so bad it was miserable being in there, and we weren't allowed up on deck with the cigarette smokers. Thanks for your help.......:)

There is a Connoisseur Club on deck 5 fwd for cigar smoking :)

Edited by ryano

Navigator has a cigar lounge on deck 5 in the front of the ship. It is called the Connoisseur Club and is very nice. There is a great ventilation system and leather couches and chairs. The waiter in there always makes sure your drink is full and provides a light if you need it. I always like to end my night with a cigar and cognac. Reminiscent of "Titanic" and the grand days of ocean travel. All the Voyager and Freedom class vessels have them. The later "Mega-ships" don't. I just don't see the reasoning of building the largest cruise ships in the world and not having a cigar lounge! (Okay smoke-****s, come and get me!)

Elvis

The word that Cruise Critic won't print begins with "N", ends with "S", and has "AZI" in the middle. In case you were wondering.