Best RCI Customer Service Email

BOLTFISH

Does anyone have a very good RCI Customer Service email that will get action and not fall into the abyss of emails from concerned customers? Trying to cut something off at the pass, and wanted to get it documented via email, so I have a trail.

Gracias....

Does anyone have a very good RCI Customer Service email that will get action and not fall into the abyss of emails from concerned customers? Trying to cut something off at the pass, and wanted to get it documented via email, so I have a trail.

Gracias....

There are different email addresses that people can provide to you depending on the problem. It also makes a difference if this is a US booking or UK or some other country or is pre or post cruise.

Here is a link to some contacts but if you give us a slight idea of what the issue is, someone might have a better email address for you.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/contactUs.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=5&snav=1

I have contacted RCI Customer Service twice about issues with my next cruise. One contact was by phone and the other by E-Mail. Surprisingly, I received very good responses both times. It did take a little over a week to receive the E-Mail response. On the phone call, the young lady helped me out "over and above" and then when I asked her to confirm our conversation by E-Mail, I almost received the E-Mail before we hung up. I know there are a lot of customer service horror stories, but I have been very fortunate. It must just be a reflection of the person you get to talk to and how YOU approach them.