Cabin Location

nutensteve

We are booked on the Crown on a 7 day Pacific Coast cruise in March. We are traveling with friends. I had originally booked two verandah cabins mid-aft on the Baja Deck. The price dropped after final payment and my TA called on my behalf regarding any sort of OBC. Princess would not give any OBC but offered to upgrade both cabins to mini suites which we accepted. We are now on Dolphin Deck (9) forward. I know we will probably feel more movement but I think it is worth it for the larger room and verandah. I am wondering if there is any sort of cover over the verandah and if the lifeboats are visible when looking out from the verandah. I am impressed with Princess so far !!

No cover, everyone on the above decks can see your balcony. The lifeboats are under the balcony. You'll see down to the water.

Thank Pam .... I don't think that should be any problem :D Looking forward to my first Princess cruise.

Thank Pam .... I don't think that should be any problem :D Looking forward to my first Princess cruise.

My wife and I have been in Dolphin Deck mini-suites several times and even though our balcony was visible from the decks above, it was never an issue. Yes, people look down out of curiosity but there was never any staring or gawking--we were never made to feel uncomfortable.

My wife and I have been in Dolphin Deck mini-suites several times and even though our balcony was visible from the decks above, it was never an issue. Yes, people look down out of curiosity but there was never any staring or gawking--we were never made to feel uncomfortable.

Good to know .... thanks

We love the Dolphin deck mini-suites on Crown Princess. Privacy is no big issue. Remember, it they can see you from above, you can also see them from below. ;)

Having shade is not a big issue. It totally depends on the angle of the sun and how the sun is hitting the ship.

The extra space inside is so worth it -- full sized couch and larger bathroom with tub (having the tub makes the shower area larger.) :)

Look forward to enjoying your Dolphin Deck Mini-Suite. :D

LuLu

We love the Dolphin deck mini-suites on Crown Princess. Privacy is no big issue. Remember, it they can see you from above, you can also see them from below. ;)

Having shade is not a big issue. It totally depends on the angle of the sun and how the sun is hitting the ship.

The extra space inside is so worth it -- full sized couch and larger bathroom with tub (having the tub makes the shower area larger.) :)

Look forward to enjoying your Dolphin Deck Mini-Suite. :D

LuLu

Thanks LuLu ... We are getting excited

We are booked on the Crown on a 7 day Pacific Coast cruise in March. We are traveling with friends. I had originally booked two verandah cabins mid-aft on the Baja Deck. The price dropped after final payment and my TA called on my behalf regarding any sort of OBC. Princess would not give any OBC but offered to upgrade both cabins to mini suites which we accepted. We are now on Dolphin Deck (9) forward. I know we will probably feel more movement but I think it is worth it for the larger room and verandah. I am wondering if there is any sort of cover over the verandah and if the lifeboats are visible when looking out from the verandah. I am impressed with Princess so far !!

nutensteve - We are sailing on the Crown 2 weeks today and have a Mini-Suite on the Dolphin Deck. I will post comments to this Thread once we return.