Reflection Luminae Construction Feb 7 2015

C 2 C

Good morning! Do we know if suites will get room service from the new suite kitchen? Thank you! Enjoy your lovely day.

If you check the sticky of the live chat session a few weeks back, you will see that a new suite room service menu is planned including some of the items from the suite restaurant menu.

Nice looking entrance.

Arno, being that you are on the Reflection, can you comment on what is the current situation with the Aqua Suites? Are the guests continuing to dine in Blu till the conversion to Sky Suites happens? Will those guests have the flexibility to dine in the new suite dining room prior to the conversion to Sky Suites?

Also, have you heard any talk about suite guests not being able to dine in Blu, space permitting?

Hope you are continuing to enjoy your time on the reflection! :)

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

I was hoping that was construction materials scattered on the floor, not carpet design! It's ghastly! :eek:

Are you looking at the carpet in the first picture where the temporary wall is up? If so, that is not the carpet in the new restaurant. Looks like a tile entrance was installed up to the frosted double doors to the entrance of Luminae.

Nice looking entrance.

Arno, being that you are on the Reflection, can you comment on what is the current situation

I'm Home in the cold...... Shovelling snow from the driveway before the freezing rain makes the drift permanent.

I am sailing on Reflection end of June, but unless someone high up wants to upgrade me I wont be trying Luminae or Blu...

I don't really appreciate separate class dining and can not see the benefit of taking the dark section of MDR and turning it into an elite dining room. Surely it will use the same kitchens and have the same low ceiling. It will not have the atmosphere of the grand dining room that hopefully will not be spoiled by sectioning off this area.

A lot of work was done designing the original MDR and the Solstice Class MDR is one of the most beautiful rooms afloat. Now it will appear lop sided.

On Celebrity most users will be airline crew who get special deals, so what is the real benefit for anyone?

I pay full retail price for a suite on Celebrity when I cruise. I prefer to only go every 1-2 years and have a really special experience. I think I t's a great plan to have an excellent baseline product with even more options available for a more premium experience., if so desired.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with you.....there are VIP areas in all types of venues Night clubs...Hotels...It is silly to show a petulant attitude (as some seem to be) about this. If someone is willing to pay more they will be entitled to a more "exclusive" experiance. this does not detract from your own "Celebrity" experiance.

Infact, isn't it better this way? What if they left it as a single MDR and suite customers were treated differently?

Or, served a special menu you could see but not have....And honestly, many people that sail on Celebrity and are in balcony cabins or Ocean Views COULD afford to get into a Sky Suite if they wanted to...they choose to spend on things more important to them. The price is not so incredably high.

I pay full retail price for a suite on Celebrity when I cruise. I prefer to only go every 1-2 years and have a really special experience. I think I t's a great plan to have an excellent baseline product with even more options available for a more premium experience., if so desired.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk