Rhapsody of the Seas on AWE

theminnow

We are in a very similar cruise in April going Sydney, Brisbane, airlie beach, cairns, Darwin, Bali & Singapore.

Do you have the full name of the show so that I can see if I can download it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The name of the show is Dream Cruises. I just happened to stumble upon the show while channel surfing. Was looking to see if it was on again as this channel tends to repeat a lot, but thru tuesday at 2AM, no such luck. Maybe they have on demand. Good luck, hope you can find it. That cruise or one like it is on ouf bucket list.

Enjoy your cruise.

Craig

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

We are in a very similar cruise in April going Sydney, Brisbane, airlie beach, cairns, Darwin, Bali & Singapore.

Do you have the full name of the show so that I can see if I can download it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

My wife and I will be boarding Rhapsody in Sydney next week for an 11 night cruise up the Queensland coast to Cairns and back. We are currently in Auckland as we just debarked Celebrity's Solstice after a 12 night New Zealand cruise that embarked from Sydney on Jan 27th. We're going to be spending the next week driving around NZ before flying back to Sydney for the Rhapsody cruise. After the Rhapsody cruise well be flying to Adelaide to take a two-day train ride through the Outback to Alice Springs. After a few days there, we'll finally fly home to Miami Beach. It's a long vacation and we're about halfway through. (We started in Fiji before we reached Sydney.) We're really looking forward to our upcoming cruise on Rhapsody.