Evian Natural Spring Water - sounds so good!

darlacat

But wait. It's $39.00 USD Adult.

So........what do you get for $39USD? Is this one bottle? 2 bottles? A 6-pack? A 24 pack?

Is it $39 per day? Per person? Per cabin?

What the eff word will I actually be purchasing for $39 USD?

Vague websites. And they wonder why the customers get snarky. Thought I'd ask if you guys know the answer to this because I won't be able to hold back the snark in my voice if I spend 5 minutes on hold before asking some poor, underpaid CSR what the *(*&&^%&^&* is in their water package.

Thank you!

Thank you for asking this question. I too saw this package offered online with zero info apart from the charge of $39.00. So I completely understand your frustration. I wonder if the 12 bottles are delivered to your cabin on the first day if or it is organised some other way?

Vague websites. And they wonder why the customers get snarky. Thought I'd ask if you guys know the answer to this because I won't be able to hold back the snark in my voice if I spend 5 minutes on hold before asking some poor, underpaid CSR what the *(*&&^%&^&* is in their water package.

Thank you!

Sounds like you need to cancel your cruise now if that's all it takes to gets you're undies in a knot.

Our package was delivered the first day. They were 1L although Guest Services thought it was going to be 750ml. This was a discussion because I thought i twas going to be 500ml, ordered the 24 pack for my then 9 year old, and was stunned to see all those liter bottles.