stateroom & kids club questions?? help!!

DONNAKG

Hi all -- cant seem to find any answers so... someone

can help I know!!:p

1. anyone stayed in the Grand Suites on Carnival Dream?

are there any special amenities?

we would like a private photo session as we are traveling as a family of 13.

what is on the balcony as far as loungers/chairs?

2.Where to get the cell phones ASAP for Kids Camp

when embarking the ship??:confused:

thank you so much-Donnakg

Theres no private photo shoots that i know of. Ive traveled with larger groups and we just try to go to on of the photo stands like everyone else.

On the decks there are just 2 regular out door chairs and one lounger.

If you would like to see what they look like type in dream suite tour on youtube.

When your kid goes into camp for the day they give you a phone when you pick your kid up that day you give it back its not your to keep the entire cruise only while you kids are using camp carnival and they only use them with the younger children.

I have never been on the Dream, but on the Truimph you can schedule a private photo shoot with one of the photographers on board. I am not sure how you would do this prior to sailing, but I know you can go the the photo store once on the ship and schedule. They did our wedding photographs and were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!

Hope this helps!:)

Edited by cruiser0411

Yes, the Dream offers a private photo shoot and you can also get family photos done around the ship as well. My oldest daughter and her family did this on the Dream.

Function: Photo Gallery / Dreams Studio

· Our friendly staff of photographers take candid and posed shots throughout the cruise, capturing many fun memorable moments; photos are displayed daily for purchase ($)

· The Photo Gallery offers a wide range of cameras, supplies and photo albums for purchase ($)

· Dreams Studio: Our elite team of professional photographers offer an exclusive, custom photo shoot around the ship or in port; images are captured and edited to create a finished story book unique to the guest ($)

You can have a private photo shoot. We did on the Legend. All you have to do is stop by the photography desk to make arrangements. The phones at camp are determined by the kids ages and availability. My brother was given one because his son was 4. We were not because our boys are older.