repositioning of ships

xbaci

does anyone know how you find out the time and itinerary for repositioning of cruise ships.? I ask because we want to do the panama canal crossing but want to take the family and it seems that all of them are during the school year!

thanks for the help

Pacific to Atlantic Panama Canal repositioning cruises are usually done after the Alaska season is done (October), and returns are done for the next season (April/May). There are roundtrips that go into the canal from both the West Coast and East Coast, so you don't have to do a one way.

Any travel agent can get you this info, you can also find it yourself by doing some research on any major travel website.

Agreed with Nitemare. If the whole purpose of you asking for repositioning cruise is to see Panama Canal, why don't you do a round trip?

RCCL has one this Christmas (10days)

Celebrity for 12 days (Christmas too)

thanks for all the help i will ck with a trvl agent. and would love to do a roundtrip, or a one way, problem is my 3 kids,and i dont want to take them out of school for 14 days, so i am forced to do a repos cruise for time constraints.

thanks again!

Those repos all take at least 10 days.

The r/t's also take 10 days. There are lots out of Florida (Princess does them continuously through the winter), as well as some out of Galveston and I think some out of San Diego. I think Princess even did a couple 8 or 9 day r/t's as well, around the holidays.

Archived