on the Dream out of Houston......

Hi all....I have just finished reading ... http://www.ontheseas.com ... and nowhere in the menues listed for the Dream when she was out of New Orleans, does it show them serving Lobster Tails....much less the whole Lobster....I checked ALL the menues shown. Even the Bistro.....most upseting.....will ruin my whole cruise....unless I start off each night with an extra Martini....that will help....or else they will have to extend the trip to 10 days....I understand they were served on the Alaska 10/11 day trip......Gosh I hope the Martini clinic is good.........jus' me........jim

Hey cruisegoer, no lectures please. This is a cruise message board. Jim is a nice guy and excited about his cruise.

Yes, the hurricane tragedy is horrific. But as a former Red Cross disaster Action Team member, all of these people will eventually get help and be able to rebuild their lives. The logistics for this is a nightmare. Even in the best of circumstances these things (rescue efforts) take time. People have to be patient and Americans are not very patient. We've been spoiled BUT the United States is a wonderful place to live and people will rally around this.

Now Jim worked very hard to afford this cruise. So did I. And if NCL came to me tomorrow and said we need to use the ship for the people of New Orleans/Mississippi and cancelled our cruise, I would go on with life without tears. But until then, if Jim, or I, want to dream about a well-deserved vacation and or lobster tails, why cant we?

Hi all....I have just finished reading ... http://www.ontheseas.com ... and nowhere in the menues listed for the Dream when she was out of New Orleans, does it show them serving Lobster Tails....

Look at the second day dinner menu, the Captain's Gala Dinner, on the right side under From the Grill - you'll see the lobster tail listed there. These menus look exactly like the ones from our recent Majesty cruise so I knew where to look for it. Enjoy!

Archived