Sold out show tickets

jebridan

I am unable to reserve show tickets online for a couple shows because they are "sold out". I called RC and they said to check once we get onboard. We really want to see Blue Planet. Is it likely there will be seats available once we get on the ship? I know they release tickets right before the shows for ticketholders that don't show up but I really want to make sure we see this show above all the others. Any advice?

I am unable to reserve show tickets online for a couple shows because they are "sold out". I called RC and they said to check once we get onboard. We really want to see Blue Planet. Is it likely there will be seats available once we get on the ship? I know they release tickets right before the shows for ticketholders that don't show up but I really want to make sure we see this show above all the others. Any advice?

Go to Studio B as soon as you board. They hold back some reservations for on board booking.

OMG... Has it been that long since I cruised? Since when do you have to make a reservation for a show? Feeling left out of the loop :(

Oasis and Allure now Quantum and Anthem you make show reservations.

On Liberty and i think Freedom you pre-book the ice show.

In 5 cruises with Royal Caribbean I have never seen the main theater filled to capacity. Either book shows once you board the ship or wait in the standby line. You will get in. Enjoy!

There will be lots of folks who book tickets ahead of time, and then, forget to go, or get busy doing something else. You can almost always get in via the "standby" line. No worries!

Yes...it's a pain to try and plan every minute of your vacation...seems more like work, than fun!

We went on Allure last week. There were three shows of Blue Planet. We had reservations for the first show and it was 'sold' out. There was not an empty seat in the theater and quite a few people standing around the sides. It was such a good show that we decided to go to the third show on the following afternoon (5:00PM). We waited in the stand-by line and they let us in at 4:50PM. Lots of seats available with about 100 seats unfilled at showtime. The only drawback was that there were rough seas during the third show and they did not do some of the up high acrobatics. One would never know the difference unless you had previously seen the show with nothing left out.

It is fantastic show, a must see.....