Leaving this Friday-- With three kids, anyone else?

dibblette

Wow 1200! I'm surprised I haven't seen more on the boards then LOL

Cruising Greek- Yes my friend just got a flight out of Boston Sunday to do a Disney Cruise. She was very lucky because her original flight was cancelled. Hoping the weather is reasonably warm for our trip

Just putting a post to see who else will be on the Quantum this Friday. My kids are 10,8,8

Thanks and hoping for some warm weather on the trip

Heather

Leaving Friday morning with 14 y/o boy and 16 y/o girl. Can't wait to leave snow behind!:)

I heard your sailing will have over 1,200 kids....this came from one of the sports activities staff I spoke to on our 1/23 sailing. Have a great trip.

Wow, can't imagine sailing with that many kids. We used to have to sail around my school schedule so we often were on kid filled cruises, but lately we've been going in the off season and it's always kid-less. On the 12/1 sailing of the Quantum we had just 75 kids and while I don't have the exact number for the 11/23 sailing I'm pretty sure it was no more than 150 based on what I saw.

Wow, can't imagine sailing with that many kids. We used to have to sail around my school schedule so we often were on kid filled cruises, but lately we've been going in the off season and it's always kid-less. On the 12/1 sailing of the Quantum we had just 75 kids and while I don't have the exact number for the 11/23 sailing I'm pretty sure it was no more than 150 based on what I saw.

During " Jersey Week" last November we sailed with 1,500 kids on Breakaway. Terrible! Never again we would sail from Baltimore/NY/NJ during first week of November. Rather pay extra to fly to FL and enjoy yourself with about less then 200 kids. We would also never sail during Spring Break from any destination.

I heard your sailing will have over 1,200 kids....this came from one of the sports activities staff I spoke to on our 1/23 sailing. Have a great trip.

Wow, can't imagine sailing with that many kids.

I'd blow my head off. We leave on the 20th, hopefully all the little ones are back in school then.

We had a ton on our Thanksgiving Oasis cruise this past November. I'm never doing that again.

We like to sail Labor Day week or the week after. Most of the American kids are back at school. Works perfectly for us.

When the staff member told me about the kids, she was laughing because she said her mom picked that week to sail and visit her because she thought it would be quiet and not crowded. I know many private schools in my area have their Spring Break in February, so you just never know about cruising anytime between mid-Feb and late-April. :)

Edited by VaTech8912

Holy moly! My husband and I booked this cruise as a last chance to get away before our second son is born in Aug. I love my two year old but we were really looking forward to this as a chance to have some peace and quiet and actually get some sleep for a change. Of course we knew this was a risk with it being President's week but between his schedule and me being pregnant, we didn't have many options. I was hoping since this cruise technically started before President's week that we might get lucky. Oh well at least I can take solace in the fact that none of those 1200 are mine and any calls of "mommy" are not aimed at me :)

On a totally unrelated note... anyone else notice this cruise leaves on Friday the 13th?

Wow 1200! I'm surprised I haven't seen more on the boards then LOL

Cruising Greek- Yes my friend just got a flight out of Boston Sunday to do a Disney Cruise. She was very lucky because her original flight was cancelled. Hoping the weather is reasonably warm for our trip

Yes! Here's hoping. We have had enough snow, but apparently there is another foot coming Sunday. UGH, I'll deal with it when we get back... See you on board!