We are BOOKED!

ASchaff

Decided to just go ahead and book. I am very excited, and wanted to get opinions on the steakhouse on the Valor. We will be celebrating my birthday on this cruise, and want to do something special. Is it worth it?

Decided to just go ahead and book. I am very excited, and wanted to get opinions on the steakhouse on the Valor. We will be celebrating my birthday on this cruise, and want to do something special. Is it worth it?

I am sailing the Valor in April, I'll let you know when I get back, as I will be dining in the steakhouse for one night. I know that each time I have eaten in the steakhouse on other ships it was great and worth the money.

Great when are you going, put your time clock on lol.

When we were on the Dream we had dinner the first night in the MDR, the service was horrible, the food just ok, we ate the second night at the steakhouse, it was excellent that we ate at the steakhouse every night of the rest of that cruise!

We are currently booked on the Valor and I have four nights booked so far at the steakhouse, the cost is $35.00 per person and its SO WORTH IT!

http://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/steakhouse-menu.ashx