Cabin Layout Question Regatta 8026 - Help please Jim & Stan or ???

HeatherInFlorida

We are on the Regatta in April and just upgraded to 8026 (PH1) on the port side, but we still have time to switch to starboard side if we need to.

I have a really strange question:). If you have stayed in this cabin could you tell me if the bed is to the left or right as you enter the cabin? I'd also really appreciate if anyone knows about the starboard side cabins available as of now ... ... 8021, 8025, 8033, 8035.

I'd love to explain, but if I do you will think there's a crazy person cruising Oceania these days.

So appreciate any help you can give! Thank you:)

We have been in 8022 - as we entered the bed was on the right - the foot of the bed pointed aft. Next door 8024 mirror image, so I imagine 8026 would be the same as 8022.

Not strange at all, my TA has before now run along a ship's hallways to check out this very fact for me in the past! ;):D

Thank you, Catharine. I could work down from yours because it is every other I'm sure.

However, in the short time it took between having it available and me saying yes, it was gone. I now have 8025.

So now hopefully someone can help about the other numbers I mentioned? Most important is 8025 for now.

Thanks!

We took the Holiday Panama Canal Cruise on the Regatta, and we were in 8027, which is the concierge A room connecting to 8025. It was very quiet from both sides (we could not hear them or us), Except....they said they heard our toilet flush in the AM when we woke up. We are early risers, and I guess when it is so quiet, they could hear our flushing [emoji15]. To the best of my knowledge when looking into their room (8025), their bathroom was on the left side, along with their bed. It is not a mirror to the connecting room (as our bathroom was also on the left side). Other than the flushing, neither one of us could hear anything between the rooms even though they had a connection 'door'.

Hi Heather....don't think you're crazy at all:) DH and I sailed in PH 8033 on the May 2014 Panama Canal Transit and the bed is to the left as you enter the room. We loved the cabin, good mid-ship placement and we favor that side of the ship. Good luck!