Azura Superior Deluxe Cabin Double sofa bed?

BigJH

Does anyone have any photos of what the double sofa bed looks like when it's being used in an Azura Superior Deluxe Balcony cabin? We are sailing on her in July and are wondering whether it would be better to set the room up as twins and let the kids have a bed each and me and the wife share the sofa bed? Cheers

Does anyone have any photos of what the double sofa bed looks like when it's being used

Hi Jason,

I havea photo of the bed with me in it, if its any good :D

I blame that new movie that is making me this way.

Edited by P&O Lynn Knickers
Lynn is feeling very excited

Don't know what the sofa bed on Azura is like but we did this on Aurora and it was the worst thing ever. Having spent a night on the sofa bed I would not even put small kids on it and my boys were 14 and 11 at the time. We managed to get an empty inside cabin for the remainder but actually would have been better in our original cabin which had 2 sets of bunks, and was £600 cheaper.

Hope you have a better experience.

I am yet to find a sofa bed which is excellent at either of the jobs it is trying to do!

Once the sofa bed is out it is very close to the balcony door, so whoever is on this side has to climb over the other person or is in for a very tight squeeze as the bottom of the bed is close to the wall and the occasional table has to go somewhere i.e bottom of the bed in front of the balcony door!

Our superior deluxe on Ventura also had a pullman berth, so this could be an option.

Does the sofa get put back into sofa mode during the day by the steward, and only turned down at night, or are you stuck with it down all the time if you opt to use it?

Your cabin should be made back into a day room and then put back as a night room with your turn down service.