Guernsey car rental, where is airport from port?

Want to maybe rent a car in Guernsey. I find there are cars at the airport, how far is that from Cruise Port. Or are we able to rent a car at or near the cruise port?

It is around 4 to 5 miles from the cruise port to the airport. I would have thought that most of the main rental car agents would be able to bring the car to the port for you.

As the roads are small, rent the smallest car that you need. Whilst there is no paid parking, ensure that you place your parking clock in the window of the car to say what time you arrived, where the parking is time based.

Enjoy your time in Guernsey.

I would have thought that most of the main rental car agents would be able to bring the car to the port for you.
Some of the Guernsey car rental companies make a point of looking after cruise passengers who are on a port call for a day, so it's definitely worth asking.

It is around 4 to 5 miles from the cruise port to the airport. I would have thought that most of the main rental car agents would be able to bring the car to the port for you.

As the roads are small, rent the smallest car that you need. Whilst there is no paid parking, ensure that you place your parking clock in the window of the car to say what time you arrived, where the parking is time based.

Enjoy your time in Guernsey.

What is parking clock in window of the car to say what time you arrived? Is that just a note written?

What is parking clock in window of the car to say what time you arrived? Is that just a note written?

Each hire car should be provided with a cardboard clock, which you set and place in the window when you are parking in an area which has time restrictions. Most places outside of the main town do not require you to set a clock. Just check with the agent when you pick up the car.