Harmony of the Seas

Midwestgal

ive not seen anyone wanting all that stuff on princess or celebrity forums. Loads of people don't like the quantum after going on her because of all the junk.

You are extremely wrong with this comment... almost 100% of the complaints were due to Dynamic Dining & lines/reservation issues. Almost 100% of the comments about the "junk" were extremely positive... experienced cruisers especially loved Northstar and the bumper cars.

This week on Explorer it was announced that she will be part Oasis and part Quantum class.

The cabins will be Quantum style and the dining concept as well. Wheras the core signature features of the initial Oasis Class will remain, such as the neighbourhoods, rising tide etc. In addition some completely new features will be found, like the water slides. Do these break any recods, being the longest at sea?

I just got of the quantum and it was just an amazing ship everything is top notch , staff were great food top class and as for rip cord ifly bumper cars circus classes what more could anyone ask for , DD was also great no issues

Introducing the 2016/2017 Adventure Collection, Royal Caribbean's lineup of unrivaled ships and immersive itineraries across six continents. From the Caribbean to Europe to Alaska and beyond, wherever you choose to adventure, you'll find the newest, biggest, and best ships to get you there.

WHAT'S NEW

23 ships, including the new Harmony of the Seas, will sail to over 250 destinations in more than 75 countries

15 ships in the Caribbean will give you a vast array of accommodations to choose from - more than 18,000 rooms with a view, including over 1,700 suites.

Anthem of the Seas will bring Quantum Class innovations to Bermuda for the first time ever, on 5-night and 9-night itineraries

Florida becomes the vacationer's gateway to the Caribbean, with 10 Royal Caribbean ships sailing from 4 Florida homeports during the 2016/2017 season

For the first time, 3 Oasis Class ships will sail together in the Eastern and Western Caribbean: Allure of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, and Harmony of the Seas.

Stay tuned for more new Adventure Collection itineraries, announced weekly through March and April!

Just saw this on FB on Royals Offical website this is amazing news :D

Confused at when you can start to book, one place said MArch 11th now i cant find where it said that

Did I miss is, or is there still nothing on whether one of the Oasis class ships will be in Port Canaveral?

There is a guy on the FB Crown and Anchor page that claims he is friends with someone in upper management confirming that it will be Oasis in PC and that the announcement will be made soon. You know how that goes though.

Ill believe it once I read the official word from RCI.

Just saw this on FB on Royals Offical website this is amazing news :D

Confused at when you can start to book, one place said MArch 11th now i cant find where it said that

Well there is the official word! Thanks!

Just saw that. I noticed this: "Oasis of the Seas, meanwhile, will reposition to its new winter home of Port Canaveral along Florida’s Coast.

New winter home implies a different home for summer. Maybe Europe?

Some unanswered questions finally answered! ENCHANTMENT taking over for MAJESTY in Miami. RHAPSODY taking over for ENCHANTMENT in Port Canaveral. OASIS moving to Port Canaveral. HARMONY taking over where OASIS left off in Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami gets a 2nd ship (seasonal) the NAVIGATOR!

I am guessing Harmony is going to be doing the same Routes as Oasis/Allure.

It would be nice if they could get an extra port in there, that can hold Oasis Class ships