port of Miami Hotel with cruise parking

CarolinaGirl87

We are going on the Splendor in April and need to find a hotel that has parking for the length of our cruise and s shuttle to the port. We stayed at the Holiday Inn at the Port in 2013 but that room is $270 a night for the Saturday we are going!

Does anyone know of any cheaper hotels? We will just be staying the night before our cruise.

Thanks in advance!

We are going on the Splendor in April and need to find a hotel that has parking for the length of our cruise and s shuttle to the port. We stayed at the Holiday Inn at the Port in 2013 but that room is $270 a night for the Saturday we are going!

Does anyone know of any cheaper hotels? We will just be staying the night before our cruise.

Thanks in advance!

Hey!

We will be on the same cruise together. I think we did the park and ride at the La Quinta a couple of years ago and it was pricelined for around $80 a night plus free shuttle to the port but a $10 pp charge for the return shuttle. Car parking for length of cruise was free.

That being said check out this... parksleepfly.com or stay123.com . I see some rates there for $99 a night.

BTW bring me some of that great late night grub from The Butcher and the Bee. I need to get down to Charleston again soon.

Hey!

We will be on the same cruise together. I think we did the park and ride at the La Quinta a couple of years ago and it was pricelined for around $80 a night plus free shuttle to the port but a $10 pp charge for the return shuttle. Car parking for length of cruise was free.

That being said check out this... parksleepfly.com or stay123.com . I see some rates there for $99 a night.

BTW bring me some of that great late night grub from The Butcher and the Bee. I need to get down to Charleston again soon.

I'll look up the La Quinta for sure.

I've never been to The Butcher and the Bee. Hmmm sounds like a must try!

We've stayed at La Qunita a couple of times. It's an older hotel so don't expect a lot of frills. Need to go off campus for evening dining but breakfasts are okay. The earlier you're there the earlier you can sign up for the shuttles. Certainly worth the cost. But you can take a taxi back if you don't want to wait for the shuttle.

La Quinta East and Springhill Suites medical center are two budget motels often suggested for cruise parking deals. Nicer hotels in a nicer/safer area of Miami can be found in the Blue Lagoon area near the MIA airport.

You may find other options at www.stay123.com and www.parksleepfly.com None of the hotels offering these includes a free shuttle back to your car - figure on a $25-30 cab ride.

• 2 weeks later...