Miami hotels with free shuttle or rental car shuttle?

gpgirl

We are family of 5 flying in to Orlando, FL and driving the 3+ hours pre-cruise the day before cruise departure.

We will be renting a car to drive from Orlando to Miami.

1) Do we turn in our rental car the next day? Are there free shuttles from rental car locations at Miami International Airport to port terminal?

2) Any recommended hotels with kids with free shuttles?

3) Will there be a shuttle from port terminal post cruise to take us to rental care at Miami Airport for drive back?

Thank you so much!

We are family of 5 flying in to Orlando, FL and driving the 3+ hours pre-cruise the day before cruise departure.

We will be renting a car to drive from Orlando to Miami.

1) Do we turn in our rental car the next day? Are there free shuttles from rental car locations at Miami International Airport to port terminal?

2) Any recommended hotels with kids with free shuttles?

3) Will there be a shuttle from port terminal post cruise to take us to rental care at Miami Airport for drive back?

Thank you so much!

Hello,

We are driving a rental car to the Miami airport through Alamo and they told me they would shuttle us for free to the cruise port and then from the port back to the airport to pick up for out trip homr.

Hello,

We are driving a rental car to the Miami airport through Alamo and they told me they would shuttle us for free to the cruise port and then from the port back to the airport to pick up for out trip homr.

Thank you that is very helpful! Now we just need to find a hotel!

National, Alamo & Thrifty offer free POM shuttle s from their MIA airport location.

Hotels in the Blue Lagoon area are very near MIA (Hampton Inn, Sofitel, Homewood Suites, etc.) and they offer free airport shuttles - I would keep the car until the morning of your cruise. All are within walking distance of a local strip mall with grocery, drug and liquor :D stores plus dining and fast food options.

National, Alamo & Thrifty offer free POM shuttle s from their MIA airport location.

Hotels in the Blue Lagoon area are very near MIA (Hampton Inn, Sofitel, Homewood Suites, etc.) and they offer free airport shuttles - I would keep the car until the morning of your cruise. All are within walking distance of a local strip mall with grocery, drug and liquor :D stores plus dining and fast food options.

Thank you for the hotel info. I was looking at the Blue Lagoon area this morning. I will check these out!

If you are renting a vehicle after your cruise the shuttles will return you back to the Rental Car Center which is located across from Miami International Airport to pick up your rental vehicle. If you just need transportation back to the airport a cab will cost you twenty five dollars plus tip for up to four passengers and there luggage. They won't provide free transportation if you aren't renting another vehicle.