How long before a review is posted

Minoushka

I wrote a review of Marina and French polynesia but still have not received word it was posted .Did it get lost ?or does it take that long
When you submit a member review to us, you get confirmation via e mail. Did you get that e mail? Write to us at reviews@cruisecritic.com if you'd like to discuss more.

You don't say when you posted it, but it does take a few days. I posted a review of our last Oceania cruise and after 5 days I received an email telling me it had been rejected! Don't think I'll bother again.:confused:
We have the e mail we sent to you and can show you the text you sent us. You were onboard for 10 days and you submitted 7 sentences. Your comments were perfect for the message board but for a member review we do ask for a bit more detail about the whole cruise and not a summary sentence about a few aspects of the cruise. But we do understand that you didn't want to resubmit.

This is what we received: We had a fabulous first cruise with Oceania (Riviera) from Istanbul to Venice in August. In the 10 days we were on board, we couldn't fault the food - from La Reserve and the specialty restaurants to the Terrace Cafe and Waves, the food was universally outstanding. The ship is beautiful, spotlessly clean and stylish. The rooms are well planned, equipped and decorated. The bed was comfortable and the linens and pillows beyond criticism. The staff were efficient and friendly. We could not have asked for more, and look forward to many more happy cruises with Oceania.

Edited by Admin

Thank you for looking into this. Clearly I was mistaken in thinking I had submitted my full review, which I would have had I read your email properly. My apologies. I will make sure any future reviews are properly written and submitted.:o

Daisy, why don't you submit the review you posted on here? We were on the same cruise on Riviera and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your comprehensive review on these boards.

Thank you! I'll give it a try, although it is a little out of date now.