LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

I just realized there is big plant in your room. I don't remember ever having a plant in my room.

Is it real??

I hope not! Nobody told me to water it?!?!?

Seriously, I have no idea [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure? I know they are not part of the 3 drink option between 4:30-8pm. I was in the Diamond Lounge this morning just to see it. The Diamond Concierge seems like a really fun guy.

Maybe it varies ship to ship. I got apple martinis in the DL on Q...and cosmos in 3 different bars and the CL...but no bar would make an apple martini for the drink voucher....

Suffice it to say...i consumed copious amounts of booze on Q.... :o:rolleyes::p

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Pam, it is the wonderful lunch time salad bar in the MDR! All sorts of yummy things on the salad bar!

The salad bar chef takes a metal bowl and you tell him what to put in it. At the end of the bar, he chops it all up for you and puts it onto a plate for you. Then you can add other meats, cheeses, dressing, etc!

Cheryl

Can you get this everyday? Thx

aa00f90f2f17a6b161c4608ab7ef3ca1.jpg

I snapped this pic from the elevator! Pretty neat vantage point [emoji2]

Oooh! I can see the Ben & Jerry cows.... we have the B&J Sweet booked for kids for our Jul 19 sailing!

That is a cool vantage point of the Promenade! Nice Pic

Maybe it varies ship to ship. I got apple martinis in the DL on Q...and cosmos in 3 different bars and the CL...but no bar would make an apple martini for the drink voucher....

Suffice it to say...i consumed copious amounts of booze on Q.... :o:rolleyes::p

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Hey Meg!!!

Get your special magic hat on and convince them I will need copious amounts of cosmos on this cruise!!!!!! I can't believe it's my turn in 2 weeks!!!!!!

Cheryl

FR passing Boca around 9:30 am -- good time. Wish u were doing a b2b and would be with us this week -- thanks for a fabulous live review!!!!

Now at 10:25 pm between Palm Beach and Lake Worth -- good time _ always watch FR coming up FL coast the night before we do Eastern itinerary.

FR passing Boca around 9:30 am -- good time. Wish u were doing a b2b and would be with us this week -- thanks for a fabulous live review!!!!

Thanks Sherri!

Have a fabulous cruise [emoji4]

Hi Robyn. Going on FOS 5/10. How were "chair hogs"? We luv to hang in Solarium, was it crowded? Great review!! Thx. Eileen

Hey there!

Chair hogs were in full force everywhere, solarium included. The deck patrol were excellent at removing towels and belongings after 30 minutes.

All good things must come to an end......

It's hard to believe a week has gone by so quickly! All the anticipation leading up to this cruise, and now sitting here on the very last night is a bit of a bummer. What I can say for sure is that it's been a wonderful cruise with great friends (that's you Jackie & Toddles!) and all of YOU who joined me this week for a virtual cruise! [emoji3]It has been a pleasure reporting Live and answering your questions. I hope that I took pictures for everyone who requested them, if I missed you, sorry [emoji19].

Thanks again, it's been a blast!

Until we meet again......ba709142c5abe1e6efc82c93a401b112.jpg