Cagney's (not) included in UDP???

808cruise

Cruise: Panama canal

Ship: Sun.

4/19/15

19 nights.

First cruise on NCL, and info is welcome

We have the UDP for this cruise and have reservations in Le Bistro, Moderno, Teppanyaki & La Cucina.

Cagney's (not) included in UDP?

Reviews are so positive that we will try it regardless.....

Bon voyage!

Cagneys is certainly included.

I'm not sure why the OP thinks that it may not be included. If they have read something somewhere then maybe it's some confusion about the breakfast and lunch served thee for people in Suites. This obviously isn't included in the UDP as it is offered for free to those people who are allowed there.

In the evening it is a normal speciality restaurant and is certainly included.

We were on the Sun in December and you can't reserve Cagney's online.

For some reason, if you want to make a reservation you need to call NCL and they will make your reservation. Teppanyaki is the same, just ask, no problem.

And yes, you can certainly can do it once on board as well.

Edited by All-ready2cruise

4/19/15

19 nights.

We have the UDP for this cruise and have reservations in Le Bistro, Moderno, Teppanyaki & La Cucina.

Bon voyage!

OP - You are the one making this announcement so the onus is on you to show us your evidence for it. What are you basing this on? Anyone can come on this forum and make whatever false assertion they wish and whip up the troops here into a frenzy.

OP - You are the one making this announcement so the onus is on you to show us your evidence for it. What are you basing this on? Anyone can come on this forum and make whatever false assertion they wish and whip up the troops here into a frenzy.

To be fair, I think that all the question marks show that it was a question rather than an announcement. However, as is often the case, it would be handy if the OP was to come back and confirm why the thought that it wasn't included.

In this case, I suspect that the few posts directly above yours are a likely explanation as to why the question was asked.

To be fair, I think that all the question marks show that it was a question rather than an announcement. However, as is often the case, it would be handy if the OP was to come back and confirm why the thought that it wasn't included.

In this case, I suspect that the few posts directly above yours are a likely explanation as to why the question was asked.

I am fairly sure you are correct, but only the OP can explain why they are making this crazy assurtion.

Cagney's is the only specialty that on my upcoming March Sun cruise that is not open for advanced online reservations.

That might be why the OP thinks they are not included.

We were on the Sun in December and you can't reserve Cagney's online.

For some reason, if you want to make a reservation you need to call NCL and they will make your reservation.

Sounds like a Sun-specific issue. To the original poster, try calling and see if you can make reservations that way.

Thanks dohboy43... and yes, online reservations were not possible.

Note to 'crusin & relaxin" I'm sorry I asked! Learn how to relax, don't judge mere questions to be crazy assertions and don't take yourself so seriously...now take a breath and relax.

Thanks dohboy43... and yes, online reservations were not possible.

Note to 'crusin & relaxin" I'm sorry I asked! Learn how to relax, don't judge mere questions to be crazy assertions and don't take yourself so seriously...now take a breath and relax.

Same advice back at you. Not sure how one gets from on-line reservations not being possible to it not being part of UDP. That is a weird bit of logic.

Oh well. Have a nice cruise.

Edited by Cruisin&Relaxin

We are just off the Sun and had the UDP. We pre-planned every night and it included Cagneys for 3 nights. If I remember correctly, reservations open 90 days out. No flames please!

We changed our plans on board and ate at Cagney's three nights and tired of the menu and went to Le Bistro.

So, on our Sun 2/1/15 cruise, Cagney's was included.

4/19/15

19 nights.

Bon voyage!

Come join our rollcall

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=45605620#post45605620