Excursions ?

cstrick

We are considering our 7th cruise on Oceania. It would be the holiday cruise to South America. We have been unable to find any shore excursions listed. There is always an error message or a line that says "no excursions listed" Most of us will not book a cruise that has nothing to do. They may very well lose our business. Is there anyone out there who has done the holiday cruise around South America ?

Perhaps there is a problem viewing excursions as the website is in process of a major makeover. (See threads elsewhere on this page).

Otherwise I would say it is indeed early for those excursions to be listed. You might check and see if the same itinerary is offered at a different date and see what excursions were offered there. It is unimaginable that a South American itinerary wouldn't have shore ex offerings.

I think it is just a wee bit early to play the "take our business elsewhere" card. Surely the excursions will be listed soon!

Sounds like a lovely trip!

Donna

Hi cstrick - as others have indicated, the shore excursions for the ports where you see that message simply have not been confirmed yet due to how far away the sailing is. We should probably update the message to be a little more clear.

In the meantime, you can use our new Shore Excursion Finder by going to Destinations and then clicking on Find an Excursion at the bottom (or the direct page is here: https://www.oceaniacruises.com/shore-excursions/#all).

Using this new tool, you may review all of the shore excursions we have offered in the past in any port. While there is no guarantee that these are the tours that will be offered in the future on the cruise you are interested in, it should give you a good idea of what there is to do in any port.

Hi cstrick - as others have indicated, the shore excursions for the ports where you see that message simply have not been confirmed yet due to how far away the sailing is. We should probably update the message to be a little more clear.

In the meantime, you can use our new Shore Excursion Finder by going to Destinations and then clicking on Find an Excursion at the bottom (or the direct page is here: https://www.oceaniacruises.com/shore-excursions/#all).

Using this new tool, you may review all of the shore excursions we have offered in the past in any port. While there is no guarantee that these are the tours that will be offered in the future on the cruise you are interested in, it should give you a good idea of what there is to do in any port.

Mike, you have been so kind and helpful to all of us. Some need to learn the word Patience, as you have been more patient and very diplomatic with us. You are a credit to O. Kudos to you and your team:)

Mike, you have been so kind and helpful to all of us. Some need to learn the word Patience, as you have been more patient and very diplomatic with us. You are a credit to O. Kudos to you and your team:)

+1

Well said Deb. I have complimented Mike in our e mail exchanges but he deserves another compliment for his excellent work and patience here in a public forum as well.

Well done and keep up the good work Mike (and your team) :)

Edited by Paulchili

To cstrick - Once we booked our May 2015 cruise, I believe we didn't see shore excursions listed for our cruise until January. I booked my excursions through my TA this morning and I just looked on the Oceania website and they're already there. This will be our first cruise ever and both my husband and I are really looking forward to it. If the rest of the Oceania staff are as efficient and helpful as Mike Moore has been here on CC, then we're sure to have a memorable cruise.