Question for huskerchick & poa1

solocanadian

What to do in FLL if you only have a day? I arrive at Embassy Suites early evening of April 9/15. Have all day April 10 to kill and am not interested in shopping for wine. Also, what website did you get your cute avatars from? Thanks in advance for your reply. Gail.:)

What to do in FLL if you only have a day? I arrive at Embassy Suites early evening of April 9/15. Have all day April 10 to kill and am not interested in shopping for wine. Also, what website did you get your cute avatars from? Thanks in advance for your reply. Gail.:)

The water taxi is a nice way to pass some time. You can pick it up by the Hilton Marina. I think it's about $22 to ride both lines all day. You're not far from the beach - maybe a 10 minute cab ride.

Email me at poa1 at instituteofcheer.com where the at is replaced by an @ sign. DW and I can probably suggest something. As long as the weather is nice, you should have plenty to do.

The water taxi is a nice way to pass some time. You can pick it up by the Hilton Marina. I think it's about $22 to ride both lines all day. You're not far from the beach - maybe a 10 minute cab ride.

Email me at poa1 at instituteofcheer.com where the at is replaced by an @ sign. DW and I can probably suggest something. As long as the weather is nice, you should have plenty to do.

Thank you - will do.