Vision of the seas

wato1963

Just off the vision this morning,the ship is in great shape as are the crew, shows not so good imho, food to me was above average.No wait time at the bars anywhere on the ship,waiters a bit hit and miss.

Stateroom very spacious and clean, bed comfortable we had a OV on deck 2.

Public areas very clean, centrum very crowded when shows on, , photographers always blocking aisles.

Pool deck very spacious with a large pool bar and two bottle bars.

We had the PP package we got our moneys worth,no problem getting a drink.

If you have any questions I will try and answer as many as I can after Sunday as I am travelling back to the UK

Solarium roof will remain closed. Have never had any solarium roofs opened on any of our cruises.

Have you ever looked at the track system the roof suppose to ride along on the top deck? There is so much paint and rust on some I would suspect the cruise line would not tempt fate and leave them closed. Plus the open roof blows the little umbrella out of my drink sometimes......:D

Edited by grand isle joe
sp.

Thanks, will be on her a week from today! :D

I wonder if you might do a fellow CCer a favor while you're on your cruise and report back.

Starboard aft on the deck plan for deck 7, it shows a white space across from cabins 7626 and 7628. We're just curious what that space is. We were told at the time of booking that it was not a crew area/work area, and we do not want to be across from where they do the dishes again because of the noise at night.

Thanks in advance if you are able to do this for us.

I wonder if you might do a fellow CCer a favor while you're on your cruise and report back.

Starboard aft on the deck plan for deck 7, it shows a white space across from cabins 7626 and 7628. We're just curious what that space is. We were told at the time of booking that it was not a crew area/work area, and we do not want to be across from where they do the dishes again because of the noise at night.

Let me see what I can do! :)

Solarium roof will remain closed. Have never had any solarium roofs opened on any of our cruises.

We were on the Grandeur over New Years out of Baltimore and they opened the solarium every day after day 2. The first day they opened it we were all huddled under our towels because we hadn't hit warm weather yet.

I was in a deck 7 port aft cabin (7156?) and can tell you when I stood in my doorway and looked out, there was an area directly across from the cabin to our right that was used by the cabin attendants each day.

I was in a deck 7 port aft cabin (7156?) and can tell you when I stood in my doorway and looked out, there was an area directly across from the cabin to our right that was used by the cabin attendants each day.

Thanks, I see that on the deck plan as well. We're not one of the aft-facing cabins where you were; we're still starboard-facing.