Pool on Golden Princess

DENNSDMNCE

We were on the Golden a few weeks ago and the pool temps were listed on the TV in the stateroom. The covered pool was not heated but the cover helps warm it on sunny days. It was around 72F the entire two week voyage around the tip of South America where outside temps were running highs between 50s to 60s. Interestingly the lotus spa pool was being reported in the 80s F which is open to the sky. Perhaps that is because it is very sheltered from the wind, has two hot tubs and is quite small.

We are booked for an Alaskan cruise on the Golden Princess this May. Is the covered pool, I believe it was called Neptune ...
Neptune's Reef and Pool is actually the outdoor pool on the Golden. The indoor pool is called Calypso Reef and Pool. Here's a photo of it:

5469579617_f17d5b8b76_z.jpg

Edited by Jasperdo

I love Jasperdo's photos. :) I was also on a South America cruise recently, and it is cold, cold, cold, down near Antarctica, but it was cozy in the area around the pool. I didn't swim, but it was very nice sitting in one of the lounge chairs under the glass roof.