Changing Legally Blonde?

bradleyk

I am very excited for our October cruise on the Getaway. This will be our second cruise together (my third), and our first on Norwegian.

I have read so many great reviews of the ship on here. But I have yet to read anything positive about Legally Blonde. Most reviews range from dreadful to ok. Most seem to find the show boring and uninspired. Is there any talk of NCL changing to some other show?

I am very excited for our October cruise on the Getaway. This will be our second cruise together (my third), and our first on Norwegian.

I have read so many great reviews of the ship on here. But I have yet to read anything positive about Legally Blonde. Most reviews range from dreadful to ok. Most seem to find the show boring and uninspired. Is there any talk of NCL changing to some other show?

I personally enjoyed Legally Blonde very much. It is a good depiction of the movie in a shortened form. Granted it is not Broadway, but for cruise ship entertainment it was energetic and well staged.

Well, Epic is getting new entertainment this Fall. The ship launched in 2010, so I am guessing you've got another 4 years before the switch out Legally Blonde on Getaway. I am looking forward to the show when I sail next year. After 3 trips on Breakaway, I have no interest in seeing Rock of Ages again.

Oh gosh! I hope they don't change it before I get a chance to see it! I absolutely LOVE that show. I've been dying to get on the Getaway ever since it was first announced that it would have Legally Blonde on it!

I actually DID book the Getaway (just for Legally Blonde, of course!)...then they canceled the cruise and bumped me to the Escape. I just couldn't pass up a very well discounted cruise on a brand spankin' new ship, so I figured I could go with the Getaway next time. Legally Blonde better still be on there or I will be devastated! lol

We saw Legally Blonde on our Getaway cruise last year and it will be a must for our upcoming Getaway cruise this September. I really enjoyed it and it was a huge hit with my 8 year old daughter. For some perspective, I didn't feel like it was as big of a "production" as Hairspray on Oasis. The theater is just smaller, but the performers were very good and enthusiastic, especially the leads.