Cabins 2260 and 2285 on Breeze.

Mabks0412

We were on the Dream in room 2285 2 weeks ago and I could say that the room was wonderful. Not so if you enjoy the Sun. Early Morning or late afternoon is all you get. Our cruise had awful sea days weather wise but we made the best of it. Better than the weather in NH that's for sure. The room was quiet as could be and the location was by the forward elevators so the walk to the Lido was short. All in all I was pleased.

we were in 2264 in January. The very first night during the welcome aboard in the theater we could hear a lot of bass coming off music. I found out later that during the welcome aboard they started a conga line that spilled out into the atrium bar area for a while. After that, all was quite. Loved the cove and being in that particular area.

We stayed in cabin 2264 and it was absolutely perfect! No complaints of noise and 1/2 of the balcony was covered by the lifeboat, the other 1/2 let you feel the sun rays. The cove balcony gave me a more private feeling that I really didn't feel with regular balconies.

Enjoy your cove!

Both 2260 and 2285 are under the shore excursion desk and guest services, so both are quiet. As far as cove balconies in general, they are awesome... You will be forward enough to see the waves breaking on the front of the ship, but below neither the theater or the dining room, so no noise. Perfect location!!!

Thank you all for the feedback. We went on the magic in November 2014 and had a cove balcony and loved it. My fiance's sister had a regular balcony on the 10th floor and we were up there a bit, I just didn't like the balcony as much as the cove. The cove to me seems more private.