Stroller on Getaway an issue?

packetloss

I wanted know whether being on the Getaway with a stroller will be an issue? We are traveling as a family of 5, 3 kids 8,4,and 1. The stroller will be used very often from the poolside to the dinners and any entertainment. Will we have any issues getting around with the stroller, will it get in the way in most places on the ship? I want to hear from others that have used a stroller and how they found it.

Thank you

I wanted know whether being on the Getaway with a stroller will be an issue? We are traveling as a family of 5, 3 kids 8,4,and 1. The stroller will be used very often from the poolside to the dinners and any entertainment. Will we have any issues getting around with the stroller, will it get in the way in most places on the ship? I want to hear from others that have used a stroller and how they found it.

Thank you

Depending on the type, yes it will get in the way UNLESS it is one of those small umbrella strollers. The big things that I see most moms with these days are not good for a ship.

The hallways on the Getaway and Breakaway are quite narrow. I would recommend bringing a compact stroller if you can.

20141007_172140_zpshhhsuyld.jpg

Yes, and the last time I was on the Breakaway, some woman on my floor brought her double-wide two kid stroller, which took up the entire hall and forced you to jump aside into one of the alcoves as she barreled ahead. She brought it all over the ship, too, although there was only one kid in it. I don't think a compact stroller would be an issue, but this thing was ridiculous!

We took our chicco Nuevo stroller (umbrella fold, but part of our travel system so not a tiny stroller) on the Epic last month and had no problems with it. If you call or email the access department at NCL they can tell you how wide the cabin doors on your ship are. I believe it was 26 inches on epic which we could fit the open stroller through easily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk